have you ever been banned from a site?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Bit late to the thread but no never and now I have read the posts I'm thinking why not get banned from somewhere, It's something new for me and I could do with some new experiences :D

Not here obviously this feels like my home :love:

N xxx

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
My final, permanent ban was for spamming - I posted 4 times consecutively on a thread to close it.

That's like catching Al Capone on tax evasion :rofl:

Reactions: Estella
6 September 2017
City
London
My final, permanent ban was for spamming - I posted 4 times consecutively on a thread to close it.

That's like catching Al Capone on tax evasion :rofl:
Hahaha. You left with a fizzle, rather than a bang. And are still being referenced!

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Bit late to the thread but no never and now I have read the posts I'm thinking why not get banned from somewhere, It's something new for me and I could do with some new experiences :D

Not here obviously this feels like my home :love:

N xxx
After I heard David Cameron resigned, started a thread entitled:

Now that David Cameron's resigned can we all dance around his flaming corpse?

And then the first post was:

Or is that too inflammatory?

Which I thought was quite witty off the bat. But the assembled masses disagreed and started one of their feeding frenzies, and I had to ask very nicely if it could just be taken down and quietly forgotten about.

That was fine.

T

The_Bibas

Well I find this comment flippant and once again poking fun at this community

To be here is a privilege it isn't a given

If you are working on it maybe you might want to work a tad harder !

Or be a grown up about it and say - clearly this site isn't for me , it's not meeting my needs n wants instead of behaving in a childish manner , constantly seeking negative attention and poking staff and members

But instead you constantly are negative but yet lurk and use the site for your own benefit
Think that very hypocritical
Esp when you contribute in any way

Think it's time to put on your big girl pants and choose and stop being so disrespectful
Sx
Am I missing something?
I see a flippant comment.. Let's be honest.. I am constantly making them... And a full on attack!
Just block them if they bug you but don't attack them publicly...
This is not conjucive to the site and I am sorry to say that you are wrong to do it... As I have been in the past..
There are people I don't see eye to eye with on here so I block or ignore them...
If you feel so strongly about her comments report her and let @Admin deal with it...
As for the 5 people who all voted this as winner... Shame on you all for being sheep..

Biba

Reactions: Therapon
S

Sammy

Am I missing something?
I see a flippant comment.. Let's be honest.. I am constantly making them... And a full on attack!
This is not conjucive to the site and I am sorry to say that you are wrong to do it... As I have been in the past..
There are people I don't see eye to eye with on here so I block or ignore them...
If you feel so strongly about her comments report her and let @Admin deal with it...
As for the 5 people who all voted this as winner... Shame on you all for being sheep..

Biba

What you see and I see are two different things

What you feel and I feel are two different things

So please don't tell me I'm wrong - my personal feeling my personal opinions

Thankfully in this community that is allowed

And as for an attack
It's not my style however trust me if I did attack - everyone would know , i selected my words carefully last night and re read before I clicked send , it wasn't a random Gobby mare response

So again I will say to anyone
If you don't like what I say block me

As for conjunctive to the site
All I did was defend the site
All I have every done is advocated for this community
Especially when I feel there is
anyone ! Being snide or poking
Fun

On a whole my interaction are positive and respectful , filled with fun n banter

When I make a mistake or have intentionally hurt anyone either online or real life
I am big n ugly enough to own my mistakes n put my hands up and apologise

Please note I will not be apologising for anything I have said here or previously in relation to this matter

If anyone would like to take the matter up with site owners feel free

Sx

M

meet_the_fockers

Am I missing something?

Biba
Baaaaaa :D

Reactions: The_Bibas
T

The_Bibas

And as for an attack
It's not my style however trust me if I did attack - everyone would know , i selected my words carefully last night and re read before I clicked send , it wasn't a random Gobby mare response

Fun

On a whole my interaction are positive and respectful , filled with fun n banter

When I make a mistake or have intentionally hurt anyone either online or real life

Please note I will not be apologising for anything I have said here or previously in relation to this matter

Sx
I see naming and shaming
I see people liking it and it gaining momentum

And as for an attack

Fun

Sx
I see what can be seen as an attack on a member..
I don't see what you see behind the scenes..
I see your post gaining momentum and people liking it which can cause discord..
Is that conjucive?
Is that your intention?

If you have a problem with the member in mention as you clearly appear to then why not follow your own advice and block them rather than a public rant... Which gives out a negative message..
We are trying to build a site different to the one that can't be named for exactly this attack attitude..
Apologies?... I don't give a feck so not asking for one..
I do care about the image of the site and the members though..
As far involving @Admin...
I am sure they are watching...

In truth I find it offensive to attack a member based on a single sentence regardless to what has been said on other posts and behind the scenes..
As for attacks on staff by this member.... The staff are capable of dealing with it..
Report her and let others deal with it...

It's not your place or mine..
Hopefully @Admin will see where this is going and delete the comments as it is not appropriate for new members to see established members acting like this..
There are better ways to deal with it..

Your way is wrong
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I have not been banned from any site but I did get told off by a member in a chat room on another swinging site for saying hello and chatting to a newbie because no one else was talking to them, i was told that i must not talk to newbie's if none of the other long standing members spoke to them first as they don't like that. This was said to me by one member in a private message who didn't have the balls to say it in the chat room itself and probably only because she would of got shot down for it. :eek:

Vxx

Reactions: Sammy and Baldrick
M

meet_the_fockers

Yes now i am watching.
Difficult i cant get involved although i would certainly like too..
I posted above and my statement still stands.
Behave.. :D
Much as id love this site to be all pink n fluffy, its not.. infact no i wouldnt that would be boring.
We have some strong members here.. as this thread is testament too.
As Admin has said, it crosses the line and it will vanish..
Shame theres some good interesting points..
Opinions yes like arseholes, we all have one.. :D

Reactions: The_Bibas
L

louise1970

Not yet, but I'm working on it......
I find this quite flippant response even for you why if you are clearly unhappy with the site and how it's run or getting on with other members why state not yet but working on it.safe yourself alot of harsh words and comments on threads and leave rather than wait to be banned my opinion!!

L

louise1970

Well I find this comment flippant and once again poking fun at this community

To be here is a privilege it isn't a given

If you are working on it maybe you might want to work a tad harder !

Or be a grown up about it and say - clearly this site isn't for me , it's not meeting my needs n wants instead of behaving in a childish manner , constantly seeking negative attention and poking staff and members

But instead you constantly are negative but yet lurk and use the site for your own benefit
Think that very hypocritical
Esp when you contribute in any way

Think it's time to put on your big girl pants and choose and stop being so disrespectful
Sx
Never a more frank but honest opinion here here @Sammy

D

Deleted member 1030

OK, this thread has gone way off track. All members of Social Swinging have a right to express an opinion (within reasonable and legal boundaries) and all members have a right of reply. That is not up for debate.
However, this thread is in danger of devolving even further than it already has, so I'm closing it for now.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.