• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

HAVE YOU JUST JOINED US?!@ :D

M

meet_the_fockers

Ohhh your one of those so was I, for id say roughly 6yrs.
poles apart.. i left lots of freinds, freinds i met regulary to come here.. which i think in itself speaks volumes.. welcome here you are a real person/people not just a commodity.. your in the right place. And seem to be getting along brilliantly... xxx

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
HAIL BOB long may you reign

please DON'T go there lol ... got a "minions" mug from my brother's newly adopted nieces saying just that! "All Hail King Bob" .... ever so slightly tempered by a pair of SOCKS from my loving wife, saying "King of Grandads" ..... hmmmm

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

please DON'T go there lol ... got a "minions" mug from my brother's newly adopted nieces saying just that! "All Hail King Bob" .... ever so slightly tempered by a pair of SOCKS from my loving wife, saying "King of Grandads" ..... hmmmm
king of the swingers...

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Interesting read Bob..
Well I certainly hope your better half is well again now and feeling much better.
As for the other site, I won't say much on it tbh.

All I will say, is welcome to a site with a focus purely on making a much better experience for people like us.

Good luck and glad to hear you're already going somewhere..
Indeed hopefully see you at the VA.

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
Thanks. We really are enjoying this site - it's for to be the most relaxed one we've found (that's a good thing by the way), wifey will never be "better", unfortunately but she's well at the moment, thankyou.

And yes ... hopefully VA will work out for us ...I'm sure it will. (fingers crossed)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I'm pleased to hear that. We have worked extremely hard to get the ambiance right here and maintain it too.
it's relaxed, friendly, bit nuts at times.. But all good gravy.

Oh I see, well sorry to hear this but I do hope she remains comfortable and well for the foreseeable future.
I've just done the list for the VA social, by all means pop on over there and jot your name down and I will provisionally add you if you wish?

I still have some organising to do for it and some other bits to secure but it's definitely that weekend.
Will be a good one.

https://socialswinging.com/threads/social-swingings-social-event-at-the-va-vanilla-alternative.1661/

T

Tan

Hiya how are we all this evening? Ok something not on our profile is our age. My hubby, T is 34, and I'm 25 so an age gap of 9 years. I like a silver fox lol x

M

meet_the_fockers

Hiya how are we all this evening? Ok something not on our profile is our age. My hubby, T is 34, and I'm 25 so an age gap of 9 years. I like a silver fox lol x
We are the opposite.. hes 16yrs my junior x hope you enjoy it here.

Reactions: Tan and Admin
T

Tan

We are the opposite.. hes 16yrs my junior x hope you enjoy it here.
I actually like the fact there is an age gap, it's a real turn on knowing T is older and more experienced. I was a little bit inexperienced shall we say when we got together lol

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…