Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

I’ve was listening to the news on the way home from work there was a lady in Marbella on..she said police are patrolling the streets in Spain and if your caught outside the compound or hotel where your staying it’s an instant fine of £25.000 euros..she said it’s really strict over there and she is stuck inside a villa..let’s hope the uk doesn’t get this bad..W..:palm:

19 March 2015
I’ve was listening to the news on the way home from work there was a lady in Marbella on..she said police are patrolling the streets in Spain and if your caught outside the compound or hotel where your staying it’s an instant fine of £25.000 euros..she said it’s really strict over there and she is stuck inside a villa..let’s hope the uk doesn’t get this bad..W..:palm:
Indeed. I saw a video yesterday from Italy (I think) where a police patrol car was driving around telling everyone to stay indoors. What I then found out is, the police were patrolling and anyone found outside walking around, were told to go back home.
I see some serious stuff happening here in the UK. It’s not even started yet and only going to get worse. 100%.

D

Deleted member 16044

This question was asked of me earlier today , do i feel im one of the "at risk people" because ive had cancer ,my reply was no i dont think i am but putting this to you peeps would you class me in the "at risk minority " ,personally im alive and kicking but it as made me seriously rethink things
I have had colds
I have had flu
I have had bad chest infections
As a child I had asthma
Only time I would think I was at risk is when I travel or germs spreading from the sick people I care for.
Good question. If not sure ask 111

L

LizandChris

People in work say I.m in the at risk category because of the pacemaker but that isn't a respiratory illness.. It's for the electrical side of the heart.. (n)
Are you taking anything to suppress your immune system to stop your body rejecting or attacking it? If not then it's unlikely, it's the immuno compromised, those with respiratory conditions and the less strong we have to worry for

D

Deleted member 16044

Are you taking anything to suppress your immune system to stop your body rejecting or attacking it? If not then it's unlikely, it's the immuno compromised, those with respiratory conditions and the less strong we have to worry for
Respiratory... Breathing.. Heart n lungs

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 11852

My medication hasn't changed in 8 years.. The cardiologist said at my last check I didn't really need them but he would leave me on them as there's no side effects and my heart is much stronger.. The pacemaker I've only had for 4 years.. I've had no extra medication since having the pacemaker implanted so there shouldn't be anything there to affect my immune system.. W.. :tiphat:

D

Deleted member 16044

NEW WORLD ORDER

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 16044

this is also very alarming but it is how I feel with how things are not just with the virus we have but the whole circle of life x

D

Deleted member 16044

and we moan about the NHS even right now people in America are facing severe poverty because the government are charging for the tests and the worse part is the visit charge so ...think again. At the moment we can go to the hospital and be treated and do not get billed.

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
I would like to tell you all that Italy could be close to find a cure. One of us Professors said that he doesn't want to give us false hope, but his institute is close to find the cure. Fingers crossed! Moreover, we are Italian so will help all the world with no doubts because we are not similar to other Countries who did not help us when we needed it......(sorry for this phrase, but I'm very angry because of this. I'm NOT talking about the UK.).

19 March 2015
I would like to tell you all that Italy could be close to find a cure. One of us Professors said that he doesn't want to give us false hope, but his institute is close to find the cure. Fingers crossed! Moreover, we are Italian so will help all the world with no doubts because we are not similar to other Countries who did not help us when we needed it......(sorry for this phrase, but I'm very angry because of this. I'm NOT talking about the UK.).
Everyone here in the UK is rooting for Italy. We’re all watching you and are very worried for you. Am sure you will go ahead and find some cure.

L

LizandChris

What does that mean to most here, for me it means his heart has stopped beating?
That would be cardiac arrest, respiritary arrest is stopping breathing, even then it may not be from a long term underlying condition, respiratory arrest can happen during an operation as a side effect of the anaesthetic, that wouldn't mean someone would now be any more at risk from covid than anyone else