Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 January 2020
City
Manchester
"60% of the British will have to contract Covid19 to develop flock immunity. "
I know someone over 50 who has it, he has no other health issues, he has had a fever but now has constant headache and constant cough he said the worse is the headache. This is what the majority of people. Will get and some will have no symptoms or fewer symptoms.

Though I am now working from home, the pub I was in this afternoon the majority were over 60 in there. Most are worried about being able to pay their rent and other bills than the virus.
Current stats worldwide:

Attachments

• 20200317_211927.jpg
    20200317_211927.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 15
25 January 2020
City
Manchester
I will say I was in the pub for work purposes not drinking, and the staff were the ones worried about rent.

Interesting vid about why people are panic buying

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
If, as we are being told, you can't catch Covid 19 twice wouldn't it make sense to test as many as possible and then those that have already had it wouldn't need to isolate and could be used to help those that are yet to catch it?

There are several reported cases in China and Japan where individuals have been reinfected but the reasons are unclear ...... or possibly incorrect.