Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3175

School down from where we are has just sent home and asked the children and staff to quarantine themselves as they have just returned from a trip to Italy. I think if we are all sensible about it, and take the advice given then things will settle down. I understand that the media have to report these things but it creates panic the way they report it.
Common sense - if you think you’ve been infected keep away/quarantine yourself as best you can and contact the relevant health authorities . S x

D

Deleted member 16044

I let you all know our experience. In Italy schools and Universities are closed, many stores have changed their work schedules, all public events have been banned and about swinging scene, all swingers' clubs are closed. It's true that in any occasion you might risk to get coronavirus, but in a club the chances are more than in a supermarket. Anyway, pay attention but don't let the situation drives you all crazy. As for my, as you all can imagine, I'm a little bit scared by the unbelievable situation we are living in northern Italy, moreover I have to work necessary because of my type of job. When this terrible situation ends, we will organize a social on my second house on the lake and a big barbecue! Stay safe, sexy peeps.
You too Kinkyworld
For you it is not funny shame on those who think it is

D

Deleted member 16044

I let you all know our experience. In Italy schools and Universities are closed, many stores have changed their work schedules, all public events have been banned and about swinging scene, all swingers' clubs are closed. It's true that in any occasion you might risk to get coronavirus, but in a club the chances are more than in a supermarket. Anyway, pay attention but don't let the situation drives you all crazy. As for my, as you all can imagine, I'm a little bit scared by the unbelievable situation we are living in northern Italy, moreover I have to work necessary because of my type of job. When this terrible situation ends, we will organize a social on my second house on the lake and a big barbecue! Stay safe, sexy peeps.
actually it is sad for Italy right now and any other country
No nothing drives me crazy

19 March 2015
Hmmm World Health Organisation have said they’re “deeply concerned about the situation and spread”
I don’t think this should be taken lightly just as we did with say, swine flu.
Yes this is a strain of animal flu as all are, but I think this is already spreading far quicker than anyone anticipated...
Shame about the rugby too.

D

Deleted member 16044

School down from where we are has just sent home and asked the children and staff to quarantine themselves as they have just returned from a trip to Italy. I think if we are all sensible about it, and take the advice given then things will settle down. I understand that the media have to report these things but it creates panic the way they report it.
Common sense - if you think you’ve been infected keep away/quarantine yourself as best you can and contact the relevant health authorities . S x
two weeks quarantine for those that have visited Italy

D

Deleted member 16044

not from the media from medical professionals
a bit of history for those that are mind controlled by media
the government may say it is like flu but read up on it first and you might learn a lot more than tabloid press
it kills you in a matter of days it is a respiratory disease SARS 2 COVID 19 whatever you want to call it
WUCHAN virus will do me as it originates from there
Bat spit caused the first outbreak of SARS

D

Deleted member 16044

Bat spit
and in MERS COV it is camel spit
and it is airbourne because the scource is medical professionals not hum drum tabloids looking for a cheap take on it and lack of awareness

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

Bat spit
and in MERS COV it is camel spit
and it is airbourne because the scource is medical professionals not hum drum tabloids looking for a cheap take on it and lack of awareness
Not many bats or camels around Kent so should be safe enough.. :tiphat:

D

Deleted member 16044

Not many bats or camels around Kent so should be safe enough.. :tiphat:
actually kent has loads of bats ta muchly
camels no unless it is new mode of transport

but the culling of 66 million pigs in china is due to ASF and it was fairly recent
the virus makes animals mad and if you eat a product of an infected pig that is where mad cow's disease comes in
and I remember that travesty like it was yesterday
and yet we still have it all over Europe and China so nothing to worry about unless I eat pork

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
actually kent has loads of bats ta muchly
camels no unless it is new mode of transport

but the culling of 66 million pigs in china is due to ASF and it was fairly recent
the virus makes animals mad and if you eat a product of an infected pig that is where mad cow's disease comes in
and I remember that travesty like it was yesterday
and yet we still have it all over Europe and China so nothing to worry about unless I eat pork
They will all be in hibernation it’s chilly out ?
I’ve got Sausages for dinner so I’m doomed ?‍♂️

L

LizandChris

looking it the WHO figures the mortality rate is about 3.4% if the infected worldwide, take into account a lot, A LOT of those are from areas with little or no healthcare and sanitation, I think calm heads and sensible precautions are the best steps to take, but if you want to lock yourselves away for the next however long feel free. The mid week shop will be easier with less people in Waitrose :)

11 November 2019
looking it the WHO figures the mortality rate is about 3.4% if the infected worldwide, take into account a lot, A LOT of those are from areas with little or no healthcare and sanitation, I think calm heads and sensible precautions are the best steps to take, but if you want to lock yourselves away for the next however long feel free. The mid week shop will be easier with less people in Waitrose :)
....and no naughtiness! ???

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Good morning,
Coronavirus is spreading and reaching a bit more of a widespread problem.
We’re at the tipping point of reaching pandemic.
You probably couldn’t get more up close and personal than what we do with Swinging.
Swinging is the perfect playground for Coronavirus if you think about it.
So, the club environment is a fairground if Swinging is the playground.
Should we continue to go to clubs given the fact that it’s now coming, it’s coming right at us and I believe we’re not being given the full facts.

View attachment 69815 View attachment 69816 View attachment 69817

Life is a risk but being sensible and trying to minimise the risk is about all anyone can do. As others said above you could catch this on a bus, in a shop or in a club. Perhaps a club environment is a little riskier if only because you have more people in a confined environment. It's a personal choice, do you risk or try to play safe. Personally I'm not that concerned, even if you catch corona virus the death rate is only about 1-2%, a lower risk than death from flu. Obviously no-one wants anyone to die but with some sensible precautions then the risk is lower.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Waitrose your posh :lol: