Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Im in the pub trade ,we reopen 4th july and being on the coast i for one am dreading it ,already been rediculous behaviour on the beaches ,and small streets have been a ballache to maintain distancing from tourists and day trippers . I for one think a next wave is inevitable but as others say we need to move forward, this virus is here for a while and the way we live our lives is now the new norm for a long time to come
Like you we are in a tourist hot spot. You wouldn’t believe the amount of people travelling to get into wales to be stopped and turned around and that’s just the local farmers :rofl:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I have had an email from Xstatia, they are opening on the 4th July. Didn’t think nightclubs were allowed to open, very strange. Apparently social only venue fir now, no sex allowed xxx M
I got that one .... so basically they will be operating like a pub I’d guess .... you still have to pay the entrance fees ... so why not just meet in a pub/hotel where there are no entrance fees ?

24 November 2015
I have had an email from Xstatia, they are opening on the 4th July. Didn’t think nightclubs were allowed to open, very strange. Apparently social only venue fir now, no sex allowed xxx M
Nightclubs are not to open yet and tbh i can see Xstatia having a few problems because people will expect more than a social if they are paying the fees expected to gain entry and lets face it more than likely a few wont read the whole email on the rules laid out

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Yes they are opening under pub and hotel guidelines with no sexual activity and no sharing of hotel rooms unless you live in the same house hold :rolleyes:

23 February 2016
City
Port Melbourne
A WARNING to you guys over there in the UK...Victoria, a State of Australia has gone into a 2nd wave of infections. We were down to 0 per 24hr period and suddenly after the Black Lives Matter protests and the relaxing of lock down it has all begun again rising up to 30 a couple of days ago, then 50 yesterday and today 75 new cases in the last 24hr period. All other States here in Australia are either 0 or 1-2 (returning travellers) per 24hr period but Victoria is back into it again.

This may well happen to you guys if you are complacent with the whole thing. Young people, teenagers and those in their 20's being interviewed in the media here just don't care and say it is just a "cold" anyway and go about their daily social interactions. One when asked what if you get it and pass it on to your grandmother and she dies...his reply was "well, it is what it is'...a really sick and disgusting attitude. Schools and kindergarten kids are getting infected so it is across the board.

In total during the first wave we had 102 deaths in a population of 26 million so we were lucky in the way we managed it, but now, well, i think the young people's attitudes are going to kill.

So guys, watch out for that possible 2nd wave...it will be a lot harder to stop

19 March 2015
A WARNING to you guys over there in the UK...Victoria, a State of Australia has gone into a 2nd wave of infections. We were down to 0 per 24hr period and suddenly after the Black Lives Matter protests and the relaxing of lock down it has all begun again rising up to 30 a couple of days ago, then 50 yesterday and today 75 new cases in the last 24hr period. All other States here in Australia are either 0 or 1-2 (returning travellers) per 24hr period but Victoria is back into it again.

This may well happen to you guys if you are complacent with the whole thing. Young people, teenagers and those in their 20's being interviewed in the media here just don't care and say it is just a "cold" anyway and go about their daily social interactions. One when asked what if you get it and pass it on to your grandmother and she dies...his reply was "well, it is what it is'...a really sick and disgusting attitude. Schools and kindergarten kids are getting infected so it is across the board.

In total during the first wave we had 102 deaths in a population of 26 million so we were lucky in the way we managed it, but now, well, i think the young people's attitudes are going to kill.

So guys, watch out for that possible 2nd wave...it will be a lot harder to stop
Oh it’s coming alright - with all the marches and shitty “I don’t care” attitudes. It’ll hit us like a tidal wave ....

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
A second wave depends on our behaviour and the paramount problem is that several people don't care about it because they believe that the outbreak is over or it is a fake news. Also in Italy we have this situation. Actually, we have to hope for the best.

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
A second wave depends on our behaviour and the paramount problem is that several people don't care about it because they believe that the outbreak is over or it is a fake news. Also in Italy we have this situation. Actually, we have to hope for the best.
I can not believe educated people flaunt the guidelines and endanger their own family beyond belief!!!!!

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
23 February 2016
City
Port Melbourne
The latest on the 2nd wave here in Melbourne Australia is we had the 2nd highest number of cases ever in the last 24hr period...108 new cases. Many post codes are locked down but 10,000 stupid idiots in those areas refuse to be tested. Young people are the worst saying Covid is a conspiracy or they don't care if they get it and spread it?

I am going to start a new business...castration of young people to stop a future cycle of idiots

25 July 2016
Luckily my daughter is in the 3220 post code so not to bad but they still keep to themselves now the new baby is here (2 month old ) but she says there are still dick heads partying mostly young couples

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Let's face it, there seems to be a whole generation that couldn't care less if their grannies die as long as they get to the party even if that party is supposed to be a protest to save lives.

Morons

N xxx

Reactions: Colin and Therapon
23 February 2016
City
Port Melbourne
Well, as of tomorrow night Melbourne, the most livable city in the world for 6 years in a row, will be back in total lock down for a minimum of 6 weeks. Apparently even Covid-19 thinks Melb is the most livable city with 191 cases, up from 60 to 75 to 127 to now 191 in the last 24 hrs. We went down to 0 cases, restrictions were relaxed, people started going back out, to the pub, restaurants etc and now it is climbing back with the 2nd wave all because people became complacent.

26 October 2018
Well, as of tomorrow night Melbourne, the most livable city in the world for 6 years in a row, will be back in total lock down for a minimum of 6 weeks. Apparently even Covid-19 thinks Melb is the most livable city with 191 cases, up from 60 to 75 to 127 to now 191 in the last 24 hrs. We went down to 0 cases, restrictions were relaxed, people started going back out, to the pub, restaurants etc and now it is climbing back with the 2nd wave all because people became complacent.
Take care stay safe

Reactions: Downunder
19 March 2015
Take care and stay safe. Sadly the same will happen here too.

23 February 2016
City
Port Melbourne
In Melbourne now we are up to 288 cases in a 24hr period...that's the record for any State in Australia since it all started 6 months ago...the numbers in this 2nd wave are just going up and up and up

Reactions: Therapon