Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
So we went to get some basics from the local shop. On the way out a lady asked if any of the local toilets were open. She was told they weren't so asked if the local hospital toilets were open. MSL very politely (and I'm amazed she didn't say more) explained no they are not. The lady then said she wasn't on holiday but owned two local holiday lets. Odd she couldn't use one of them. I guess she will just have to either go back to where she came from or find some bushes. Mini rant over.

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
D

Deleted member 11852

So we went to get some basics from the local shop. On the way out a lady asked if any of the local toilets were open. She was told they weren't so asked if the local hospital toilets were open. MSL very politely (and I'm amazed she didn't say more) explained no they are not. The lady then said she wasn't on holiday but owned two local holiday lets. Odd she couldn't use one of them. I guess she will just have to either go back to where she came from or find some bushes. Mini rant over.
So much for essential travel..W.. :(

25 July 2016
I think there only lifting the lockdown becouse there are so many people out and about and even there own people are breaking the lockdown rules its making them look stupid as they cant enforce tighter measures and peeps would obey

19 March 2015
Unreal. Just saw the elderly father who is in his 70s, go into our neighbours house who are not giving a shit about this virus. ??‍♂️

D

Deleted member 11852

Looking at all the government In the uk and how it is dealing with this virus and doing it with their own different ways..Ie Wales,,Scotland,,England,,Ireland,,I’m not really convinced either way..I don’t think there’s a right way or a wrong way on the one Hand yes the lockdown works but surely that’s a given,,when you have less people interacting with each other a virus won’t spread..so realistically however long you keep a country in lockdown for is in material because at some point people have got to be allowed back out and you get a second wave..it’s happening in most other countries So however slowly they lift restrictions is going to cause friction between different parts of the uk...I think it’s causing a really confusing situation for everyone..maybe we will get a bit more clarity tommorow but obviously depending where you live what’s been said tonight could mean nothing to you..as it doesn’t for us in Wales..I think the country needs to do everything as one not all four nations..W..:(

19 March 2015
Looking at all the government In the uk and how it is dealing with this virus and doing it with their own different ways..Ie Wales,,Scotland,,England,,Ireland,,I’m not really convinced either way..I don’t think there’s a right way or a wrong way on the one Hand yes the lockdown works but surely that’s a given,,when you have less people interacting with each other a virus won’t spread..so realistically however long you keep a country in lockdown for is in material because at some point people have got to be allowed back out and you get a second wave..it’s happening in most other countries So however slowly they lift restrictions is going to cause friction between different parts of the uk...I think it’s causing a really confusing situation for everyone..maybe we will get a bit more clarity tommorow but obviously depending where you live what’s been said tonight could mean nothing to you..as it doesn’t for us in Wales..I think the country needs to do everything as one not all four nations..W..:(
Devolution has fucked us up.
It's clear for me for some time; I'm pro Govt and pro Boris Johnson. I've moved from Labour to Conservatives politically.
IMHO the message is damn well clear.
Why people cannot get it, I truly don't know.
Wales, we're in different situations but I do not believe the Welsh Govt are doing the right things. It's wrong everywhere.

The message is clear;

If you can work from home, do so.
If you cannot and MUST go to work, be alert of others around you and don't slack.
Use social distancing.
Use hand sanitiser.
Be careful.

8 July 2018
Devolution has fucked us up.
It's clear for me for some time; I'm pro Govt and pro Boris Johnson. I've moved from Labour to Conservatives politically.
IMHO the message is damn well clear.
Why people cannot get it, I truly don't know.
Wales, we're in different situations but I do not believe the Welsh Govt are doing the right things. It's wrong everywhere.

The message is clear;

If you can work from home, do so.
If you cannot and MUST go to work, be alert of others around you and don't slack.
Use social distancing.
Use hand sanitiser.
Be careful.
Couldn’t agree more ?

• Love
Reactions: Lips_Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Now boris as announced travel to other destinations we have every tom ,dick & harry asking b&bs can they now use thier delayed holiday bookings :palm::eek::eek:
It seems a strange decision that you can go anywhere now it seems but only with family ? With all pubs /restaurants/hotels etc shut so picnics on the beach is ok ? If the weekend is sunny you’ll have loads trekking to the seaside and it will be chaotic...hopefully they will make it a little clearer in the days to come ....

10 March 2015
So....there are now quiet voices saying that its a possibility there may never be a vaccine.
No surprise there, we still cant get rid of the common cold, or flu.

I know its still early days, and I dont doubt there are some brilliant minds working flat out, I hope the doubters are wrong and someone comes up with something....but...what if.....?

There is already civil unrest in the USA over any form of lockdown, and there were riots in France, although all that seems to have gone quiet....so, how long can we keep on going like we are, before large parts of the populace decide "Screw it, I've had enough, I'm going out"?

8 July 2018
So....there are now quiet voices saying that its a possibility there may never be a vaccine.
No surprise there, we still cant get rid of the common cold, or flu.

I know its still early days, and I dont doubt there are some brilliant minds working flat out, I hope the doubters are wrong and someone comes up with something....but...what if.....?

There is already civil unrest in the USA over any form of lockdown, and there were riots in France, although all that seems to have gone quiet....so, how long can we keep on going like we are, before large parts of the populace decide "Screw it, I've had enough, I'm going out"?
It’s all ready happening, depending on what part of the UK you live in!

In England you can Go out as much as you like, but you must stay at least 2 meters away from other people!