Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
DandDforfun

MOTM

24 August 2019
City
Portsmouth
I don’t think it matters about the amount of money they get paid at the moment- the decisions they are having to make at this time must be some of the hardest any ministers have ever had to make - literally life or death ! I agree it’s not time for finger pointing who does that help, it’s time for supporting and stepping up to do our bit for mankind!

19 March 2020
I'm bored of covid-19 now! Because of all the medical information thrown out along with the regular press conferences, although the population's level of basic knowledge of medicine and politics increases, (which people were ignorant to previously) people don't suddenly become an expert on politics or medicine and the same cycle of criticism gets thrown about by everyone.

Most of us can't do anything other than stay at home and observe social distancing when out. We have the easy task. Those who are helping the country to run on a fundamental level are doing so whilst everyone is losing it. Those people who can make a difference to this virus/disease (or even those who can possibly do so) , are doing their bloody hardest in an attempt to do so.

Can we just all respect the situation, love each other (though as ever, it's far easier to sling mud around for attention a lá facebook) and find happiness and joy in other things which do actually unite us as people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dangerous690

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I'm bored of covid-19 now! Because of all the medical information thrown out along with the regular press conferences, although the population's level of basic knowledge of medicine and politics increases, (which people were ignorant to previously) people don't suddenly become an expert on politics or medicine and the same cycle of criticism gets thrown about by everyone.

Most of us can't do anything other than stay at home and observe social distancing when out. We have the easy task. Those who are helping the country to run on a fundamental level are doing so whilst everyone is losing it. Those people who can make a difference to this virus/disease (or even those who can possibly do so) , are doing their bloody hardest in an attempt to do so.

Can we just all respect the situation, love each other (though as ever, it's far easier to sling mud around for attention a lá facebook) and find happiness and joy in other things which do actually unite us as people.

I respect the situation but like you I am getting fed up with all the bullshit being bandied about, people making judgements based on limited information, 5G and buring masts being a classic example and based on ignorance. However I still believe people are entitled to their opinion and for others to reply so long as it remains respectful. At the end end of the day I don't have to read this thread or the papers or listen to the news if I don't want to but for now I choose to.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
It doesn’t matter what your political views are no government has had to make such big decisions in most people’s lifetimes , in such a short space of time they have tried and delivered the best that they can ,hindsight is a wonderful thing when there are issues ...
the tax office are in my experience not renowned for being swift so to try to organise these measures will require a huge effort , yes some will have to wait longer than others but that just the way it has to be dealing with such huge numbers ..
In this age of the interweb it’s full of haters wanting to make political statements for their own ends ...
there is no quick fix this will be with us for a long time yet so it’s a matter of adjusting to what happening around us ....

19 March 2015
It doesn’t matter what your political views are no government has had to make such big decisions in most people’s lifetimes , in such a short space of time they have tried and delivered the best that they can ,hindsight is a wonderful thing when there are issues ...
the tax office are in my experience not renowned for being swift so to try to organise these measures will require a huge effort , yes some will have to wait longer than others but that just the way it has to be dealing with such huge numbers ..
In this age of the interweb it’s full of haters wanting to make political statements for their own ends ...
there is no quick fix this will be with us for a long time yet so it’s a matter of adjusting to what happening around us ....
Totally agreed. This is a new way of life and happened very unexpectedly. We can’t, no, we shouldn’t criticise others and how they react to a completely new and very dangerous, dynamic situation. Personally I think they’re doing an amazing job. FML imagine if Corbyn got in? We’d be fucked... ?

19 March 2015
What i cant understand is is why boris johnson can travel and stay in Chequers which is classed as a second home after he announced that travelling to a second home is against government guidelines. He should by his own guide be staying in the flat above no 11
Because he’s recovering and Chequers is isolated. Therefore he’s not presenting a risk to Downing Street and anyone else there.
Well, that’s the most logical thing I can think of anyway.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Totally agreed. This is a new way of life and happened very unexpectedly. We can’t, no, we shouldn’t criticise others and how they react to a completely new and very dangerous, dynamic situation. Personally I think they’re doing an amazing job. FML imagine if Corbyn got in? We’d be fucked... ?
I can’t comment on the grounds I may upset Mr Corbyn’s fans :D but I totally agree we’d be well and truly:sheep_shagger::sheep_shagger::lol:

9 January 2018
City
Norwich

And if he'd caught corona Abacus Abbott would have been in charge :)

9 January 2018
City
Norwich

Unfortunately I can see quite a few people falling through the holes due to the fact that the PAYE furlough has gone way over predicted budget, I read somewhere over 3 times! This means that by the time the self-employed are considered there will be every effort being made to limit the damage as much as possible.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Unfortunately I can see quite a few people falling through the holes due to the fact that the PAYE furlough has gone way over predicted budget, I read somewhere over 3 times! This means that by the time the self-employed are considered there will be every effort being made to limit the damage as much as possible.
Being one of those at the bottom of the pile ,I know a lot will lose out most likely me included which is why I’m working at less than half of what I would usually make ..... but when needs must ...

DandDforfun

MOTM

24 August 2019
City
Portsmouth
... and what are these journalists doing. He explained why they can’t say if it will then be extended or not because of numbers etc - which to the everyday person seemed a normal response - no one can predict the future and how this virus will go. As well as I fully support the statement we must do what is right for our country, our people and not just follow the rest of Europe like a load of sheep ?!

19 March 2015
... and what are these journalists doing. He explained why they can’t say if it will then be extended or not because of numbers etc - which to the everyday person seemed a normal response - no one can predict the future and how this virus will go. As well as I fully support the statement we must do what is right for our country, our people and not just follow the rest of Europe like a load of sheep ?!
Completely agreed! Some of them need a head wobble. X