Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
DandDforfun

MOTM

24 August 2019
City
Portsmouth
Hence I asked, getting on with what. Boris improving and coming out of hospital (while very thankful as I think we would be plunged in chaos with any alternative outcome, even if politically not your cup of tea) changes nothing. There is no quick fix, this is a long term fight that we must all contribute to and take responsibility for our actions to pull together as a society and work as one

19 March 2015
Hence I asked, getting on with what. Boris improving and coming out of hospital (while very thankful as I think we would be plunged in chaos with any alternative outcome, even if politically not your cup of tea) changes nothing. There is no quick fix, this is a long term fight that we must all contribute to and take responsibility for our actions to pull together as a society and work as one
Absolutely. We have to come together. Politically I’ve moved and am now Blue (never, ever thought I would be..) and I feel what they’re doing is amazing thus far. But we do have to come together and help each other.
Whether on here or at home with neighbours and friends.

25 July 2016
To many theorys about this i said weeks ago that it would be strange if some one in royalty and the pm didnt get it as catching it would reinforce the situation. What puzzels me is why are they still laying 5G cables after 9 pm (round here they are) and you wake up and theres new 5G towers put up. My mate has a emf detector and he says there is a tower 2 streets away from him and it screems danger even at the top of the st...

19 March 2015
To many theorys about this i said weeks ago that it would be strange if some one in royalty and the pm didnt get it as catching it would reinforce the situation. What puzzels me is why are they still laying 5G cables after 9 pm (round here they are) and you wake up and theres new 5G towers put up. My mate has a emf detector and he says there is a tower 2 streets away from him and it screems danger even at the top of the st...
Nothing to do with 5G Colin.

Reactions: Colin
D

Deleted member 11852

I wouldn't envy anyone having to make the decisions they have made in the past few weeks.. How do you tell businesses to close and people to stay at home.. I personally think they are managing this really bad situation we find ourselves in excellently although I do see the UK economy struggling to recover from this in the months to come.. But I'm sure as normal the people of the UK will carry on as normal and get through it.. We were going to re book our holiday for next year as ours in 3 weeks has been cancelled.. We're now staying in this country because like Mrs h said.. Our economy needs building up first.. So its a caravan holiday in Wales.. That's not a great loss as Wales scenery is stunning.. W.. :tiphat:

19 March 2020
I guess all the commie countries are laughing at the silly western world!
CAncer rates will shoot up. The govt got a big BIG bung from the telco companies (that's the only reason politicans want to become them in the first place), and that's why they're happening. There is lots of solid scientific evidence that shows they are unsafe. But, we the people have no choice.

Oh, and apparently people were destroying 5G towers because they thought they had something to do with spreading covid19. that's just silly. the key workers rely on those towers to communicate.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015

They will probably be laying cables at that time to minimise any potential disruption during peak periods. And as for 5G, the only danger is those who think it's a danger. The same was said about 1G, 2G, 3G and 4G :rolleyes:

23 February 2016
City
Port Melbourne
Australia is starting to look at life after the virus as we have been extremely successful in fighting it and our numbers are rapidly shrinking.
Population: 26m
Cases: 6,200
Deaths: 54

Our daily numbers are decreasing rapidly, we have been in semi lockdown for about 3 weeks now and have the highest test rate of people in the world. We have had 650 cases with 15 deaths all coming from 1 single cruise ship. In a couple of weeks most employees that have been stood down will start receiving $1,500 per fortnight from the government to maintain a strong economy but also maintaining one of the healthiest GDPs in the world which has seen Australia avoid any recession for nearly 30 years including the avoidance of any dramtic negative impacts from the GFC.

new-and-cumulative-covid-19-cases-in-australia-by-notification-date_9.png

I feel for you all every morning when I read news like another close to 1,000 deaths in the UK and I guess there will not be many in the UK that will be able to say that they didn't know anyone impacted through a family or friend loss.

Stay healthy and know that we will win

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Just read a report so we should spare a thought for the Democratic Republic of Congo has a new Ebola case just 2 days before they were due to declare it free of that ..... they now have this as well as Corona and Measles to deal with .... :(

19 March 2015
Just read a report so we should spare a thought for the Democratic Republic of Congo has a new Ebola case just 2 days before they were due to declare it free of that ..... they now have this as well as Corona and Measles to deal with .... :(
Jesus... ?
Australia is starting to look at life after the virus as we have been extremely successful in fighting it and our numbers are rapidly shrinking.
Population: 26m
Cases: 6,200
Deaths: 54

Our daily numbers are decreasing rapidly, we have been in semi lockdown for about 3 weeks now and have the highest test rate of people in the world. We have had 650 cases with 15 deaths all coming from 1 single cruise ship. In a couple of weeks most employees that have been stood down will start receiving $1,500 per fortnight from the government to maintain a strong economy but also maintaining one of the healthiest GDPs in the world which has seen Australia avoid any recession for nearly 30 years including the avoidance of any dramtic negative impacts from the GFC.

View attachment 71006

I feel for you all every morning when I read news like another close to 1,000 deaths in the UK and I guess there will not be many in the UK that will be able to say that they didn't know anyone impacted through a family or friend loss.

Stay healthy and know that we will win
Always knew Oz would be wicked. I wish I could live there. Really I do. Stay safe bro.

11 November 2019
I might be incorrect but our Government have told us that their going to do testing on a vast scale,close to a vaccine,hospitals have sufficient PPE equipment,were at the peak of the pandemic,last month,last week,this week,next week,any time?? the isolation period?? We’re doing our part and all you hear from this Government is fucking talk!! They’ve done zilch?✊?✊?absolutely bollocks!! Fucking Cobra meeting ???no venom but plenty of poison?✊?✊? Oh and they’ve bought a million vaccinations that ain’t worth a carrot,doesn’t do what it says on the packet..here’s the best they got them from China?? China mind????

Last edited:
19 March 2015
I might be incorrect but our Government have told us that their going to do testing on a vast scale,close to a vaccine,hospitals have sufficient PPE equipment,were at the peak of the pandemic,last month,last week,this week,next week,any time?? the isolation period?? We’re doing our part and all you hear from this Government is fucking talk!! They’ve done zilch?✊?✊?absolutely bollocks!! Fucking Cobra meeting ???no venom but plenty of poison?✊?✊? Oh and they’ve bought a million vaccinations that ain’t worth a carrot,doesn’t do what it says on the packet..here’s the best they got them from China?? China mind????
Sorry mate but I completely disagree.

24 November 2015
Thats your opinion and you are entitled to voice it , but ive got to disagree with you , the government have worked wonders in a very short time , organising swift responces to a hell of a lot of things thrown their way , ie wages for staff, pay for buisnesses , trying to keep the NHS staffed to within their capacity, noone could predict how quickly this virus has spread ,regards PPE ,if people did as asked and stayed at home then maybe there would of been enough PPE to last longer than it as . praise where its due they are working their socks off , and to be fair would you want lockdown relaxed right now ,for us to have to start all over again because like headless chickens ,people will flock in pubs , cafes , the beach , where it can be widespread once again.

11 November 2019
Thats your opinion and you are entitled to voice it , but ive got to disagree with you , the government have worked wonders in a very short time , organising swift responces to a hell of a lot of things thrown their way , ie wages for staff, pay for buisnesses , trying to keep the NHS staffed to within their capacity, noone could predict how quickly this virus has spread ,regards PPE ,if people did as asked and stayed at home then maybe there would of been enough PPE to last longer than it as . praise where its due they are working their socks off , and to be fair would you want lockdown relaxed right now ,for us to have to start all over again because like headless chickens ,people will flock in pubs , cafes , the beach , where it can be widespread once again.
Don’t want lockdown to end yet, but regarding the smaller business and self employed want the help now not later,why shut the gate if the horse is gone ?

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Don’t want lockdown to end yet, but regarding the smaller business and self employed want the help now not later,why shut the gate if the horse is gone ?

Could you do better?
As it is I think the goverment are doing the best they can, it isn't perfect and mistakes have been made but no-one could have pre-planned for this and other countries haven't done a lot better so maybe being realistic about the situation and what has been done is what we should be looking at instead of knocking them down.

11 November 2019
Could you do better?
As it is I think the goverment are doing the best they can, it isn't perfect and mistakes have been made but no-one could have pre-planned for this and other countries haven't done a lot better so maybe being realistic about the situation and what has been done is what we should be looking at instead of knocking them down.
Not a chance but they get the big bucks Mr T...Micheal Gove? Class above us?

24 November 2015
In regards to small buisnesses and self employed along with everyone else needing help now not later , i have quiet a few friends working in the gov benefits departments , they are starting work at 5 in the morning till 10 at night now 6 days a week to try to meet everyones needs , one of my friends only sees her kids on a sunday because shes out so early and in so late.
There is no quick fix to get eveything processed at once and while claims keep mounting there never will be ,ita a waiting game for everyone im afraid