Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Well, that's not right... a Coronavirus tracking site which posts daily tracking on a global scale, has been attacked, brought down and is now being blocked by my anti-malware.

I wonder who did this and why... lol? ?

• Wow
Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 11852

I think in these next 3 weeks all the figures will go down..ie number of deaths,,number of new cases and numbers in hospitals..I’m not sure it will last though...listening to the news it says even if they find a vaccine there’s no guarantee it will work and now the antibodies test there trying to get could be another dead end..there saying just because you have had the virus doesn’t mean you can’t get it again..there’s not enough evidence to prove it..you will produce antibodies inside you but they don’t know how long they last.....plus all the governments failings are being highlighted..not the right time for this but we have no control..so it’s looking like a permanent state of lockdown or everyone out and get on with it..I don’t know if this government have a plan or not..guess time will tell but it’s not a good situation for anyone..W.. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I think in these next 3 weeks all the figures will go down..ie number of deaths,,number of new cases and numbers in hospitals..I’m not sure it will last though...listening to the news it says even if they find a vaccine there’s no guarantee it will work and now the antibodies test there trying to get could be another dead end..there saying just because you have had the virus doesn’t mean you can’t get it again..there’s not enough evidence to prove it..you will produce antibodies inside you but they don’t know how long they last.....plus all the governments failings are being highlighted..not the right time for this but we have no control..so it’s looking like a permanent state of lockdown or everyone out and get on with it..I don’t know if this government have a plan or not..guess time will tell but it’s not a good situation for anyone..W.. :(
Our grandchildren (well maybe yours seeing as we can't have kids) will probably get corona like chickenpox. It's a virus that caught us unawares and nobody can be blamed as much as we like blaming people. The Government is a group of people as scared as everyone else don't forget they are still people no matter what.

We need love now more than any time in our lives and we can only find that with the people we are literally closest to. No amount of saying These cunts did it wrong is going to change what is really happening to us right now.

Get facts from the media but keep in mind it's been written by somebody that is just as worried and even as scared as you are, and when you can't do that, play a game, have delightful sex with your beautiful wife and wash your fucking hands!

N xxx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

This is a clip to remind us all what it was like, please watch and think about it. We may have stories like this wonderful man if we didn't have people looking after us.

N xxx

Just realised it's a video that might not work if you don't have a VPN.... Bugger. Let me know I you cannot see it:rolleyes::(

Last edited:
Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 10361

I went back to work yesterday, not to my usual job in an office but on the children’s ward in the “red” area where any child with a high temp/Covid symptoms etc will come. I’m not a Doctor or Nurse, I’m covering for the ward clerk who is recovering from Covid, and I am having to wear full PPE hats off to my colleagues wearing this day in day out because I have struggled to have the mask on for longer than 10 mins, it makes the back of my throat feel so dry/itchy I start having a coughing fit lol.
How scary must it be for those children & parents coming to the hospital and seeing everyone PPE’d up.
Stay home stay safe ?

Attachments

• CD575E90-7F2F-4667-909C-FF883AE010A2.jpeg
    CD575E90-7F2F-4667-909C-FF883AE010A2.jpeg
    807.3 KB · Views: 9
D

Deleted member 11852

I went back to work yesterday, not to my usual job in an office but on the children’s ward in the “red” area where any child with a high temp/Covid symptoms etc will come. I’m not a Doctor or Nurse, I’m covering for the ward clerk who is recovering from Covid, and I am having to wear full PPE hats off to my colleagues wearing this day in day out because I have struggled to have the mask on for longer than 10 mins, it makes the back of my throat feel so dry/itchy I start having a coughing fit lol.
How scary must it be for those children & parents coming to the hospital and seeing everyone PPE’d up.
Stay home stay safe ?
Stay safe huni xxx M

19 March 2015
Stay home stay safe ?
Thank you for all you do. Stay safe. ❤️ Xx

19 March 2015
DandDforfun

MOTM

24 August 2019
City
Portsmouth
Well this is interesting:

I certainly have faith in: - The NHS, our Government, Boris Johnson, the health committee plus the military. ??
I think we need to have faith in something if we are ever to move forward and out of this situation. Whether you agree political or not with the leadership- in house arguing is going to get us nowhere. Someone has to take the reins and move forward - all we can pray for, it is in the right direction ??

11 November 2019
Just heard my Auntie is having tests at Southmead Hospital for this shit virus..she’s got a high temperature..aged 96 too...not good really??????❤️