Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
At the beginning of March I bought a Trend Dust Mask for work ,sure I have posted a picture somewhere I paid under £20 for it ,if you want the same thing now upwards of £30 in reputable dealers ...on Ebay just seen one at £90 !!!! Which is ridiculous :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Welshcouple59

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
There’s been a lot of haters on the interweb but personally I think he’s done a good job so far .... hopefully he recovers .
Yes. Moreover I think we should wish everyone a full recovery despite of our ideas about the fellow. Sometimes people have to remind themselves that they are talking about human beings and not about things.

19 March 2015
At the beginning of March I bought a Trend Dust Mask for work ,sure I have posted a picture somewhere I paid under £20 for it ,if you want the same thing now upwards of £30 in reputable dealers ...on Ebay just seen one at £90 !!!! Which is ridiculous :(
I started making my own hand sanitiser to help people. I sold it on eBay... £4.99 a bottle.
eBay pulled it down saying I was making advantage of a human tragedy.
Now, 30-50ml bottles are selling for £10-15 per bottle. For every sale, £3.10 of ours was on shipping. We had plastic bottles and labels by law to fulfil.
You tell me where the profiteering was?
Now, there's people selling it for astronomical amounts.
Since then, I have given 10 bottles to local police after a car crash.
10 bottles to a local nurse on the NHS.
Countless to friends, neighbours, online friends...
Many people.
But they have it wrong.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
On reply to my hubby's post ceririzine is no where unless you pay stupid amounts for it. Amazon have the nerve to charge £75 for 12 months supply which is usually £5.15. One' At what point does the human brain think an allergy tablet is going to cure the coronavirus and two, the idiots are taking the only thing away from me and others that helps hay-fever and eczema symptoms. I am OK for 3 months but what I'm going to do after I have no idea. Creams moisturise but don't stop the itching. Morons the lot of them.

Vxxx

Last edited:

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
In Italy in this period it's very difficult to find masks and hand sanitiser and when you find them, they are very expensive. Besides we are in an awful situation as you know. Fortunately Prada and Gucci have started making masks for free and Bulgari has started making hand sanitiser for free as well. Moreover Armani has started making doctor's jackets for free and Ferrari has started making ventilators for free too. Everyone is trying to help everyone else.

24 November 2015
On reply to my hubby's post ceririzine is no where unless you pay stupid amounts for it. Amazon have the nerve to charge £75 for 12 months supply which is usually £5.15. One' At what point does the human brain think an allergy tablet is going to cure the coronavirus and two, the idiots are taking the only thing away from me and others that helps hay-fever and eczema symptoms. I am OK for 3 months but what I'm going to do after I have no idea. Creams moisturise but don't stop the itching. Morons the lot of them.

Vxxx
our local drs and pharmacy have a supply of hay fever tablets thank god cos im getting to nose bleed stage with my hayfever

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
In Italy in this period it's very difficult to find masks and hand sanitiser and when you find them, they are very expensive. Besides we are in an awful situation as you know. Fortunately Prada and Gucci have started making masks for free and Bulgari has started making hand sanitiser for free as well. Moreover Armani has started making doctor's jackets for free and Ferrari has started making ventilators for free too. Everyone is trying to help everyone else.
It’s good the way some industries are adapting to make the things that people need ,as with Ferrari the GrandPrix teams based in the UK are working respirators, Dyson working in conjunction with JCB the Digger manufactures doing the same ... we even have schools 3D printing PPE .

25 July 2016
@Miss-Sexy-Legs

Vxxx
Go here Pharmacy First ... 4 box's of 30 certirzine 10mg tablets £2.75 for all 4 box's not each.Thats were i get mine from there about a week behind dellivery but it saves you £55

19 March 2015
I’d send you some sanitiser but there’s no international shipping. ??

Anyone noticed these things:
The skies are clearer. The skies are clearer at night.
There’s more birds in the air.
The air is fresher.
The nights are dark?
It is saying something to us. Mother Nature is telling us a message. We need to listen.....

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
I’d send you some sanitiser but there’s no international shipping. ??

The air is fresher.
The nights are dark?
It is saying something to us. Mother Nature is telling us a message. We need to listen.....
I have noticed that the nature has changed in better and has taken back what is its own property. At the end of this awful period, we all should leave cities and move to countryside. I might become a sexy farmer ?. Actually I have already lived in two nice and small towns.

19 March 2020
Here is something I don't understand, going from MP's post above. The antihistamine drug cetirizine is being sold for £75 on Amazon. You can pick this up for a couple of quid for 30 usually.

Are there really people thinking that a drug that alleviates hayfever symptoms is going to stop a virus?

N xxx
I think that was one of the drugs that was tested and found to be a little bit useful, though now not used. Who'd thought a drug for malaria treatment could help treat the biggest disruptor to life since wwii?

19 March 2020
It really fucks up the notion of capitalism. This will only strengthen the Gen-Z's position of sustainability and recycling over buying new.

19 March 2020
The air is fresher.
The nights are dark?
It's wonderful! When I'm outside I'm love taking a series of deep breaths to make the most of it. Hopefully lessons are learnt. The oil industry is panicking over exactly this because there's speculation that people may not reinvest back into oil once this is over and chooser greener methods.

19 March 2015
It's wonderful! When I'm outside I'm love taking a series of deep breaths to make the most of it. Hopefully lessons are learnt. The oil industry is panicking over exactly this because there's speculation that people may not reinvest back into oil once this is over and chooser greener methods.
You are so right. Bang on. I bet they’re quaking in their boots.
It really fucks up the notion of capitalism. This will only strengthen the Gen-Z's position of sustainability and recycling over buying new.
Also agreed. Capitalism is in the bin right now and this is teaching us all a valuable lesson.

19 March 2020
So I just got back from shopping. This is the first time I've been shopping whilst it's been sunny / mid afternoon. There were 'lots' of people out and around. I've learnt a few things.

- If you are wearing around your mouth and nose a i) wooly scarf ii) surgical mask iii) mask for spraying iv) mask for cosplaying your favourite anime character, then you are immune and can exclude yourself from the 2m social distancing rule and can even get right up and brush past people too!
- if you are an employee of a shop, you are also immune and also can exclude yourself. You can also stand in groups of 4-5 by the main entrance because you will not of course pass it on.
- bargain booze is now classed as an essential shop and had a queue of about 12 people standing outside. (I'm not a drinker but was still impressed!)
- if you are 2 police officers walking along the middle of a narrow path with lots of flat grass to your side but road to the other side of the pedestrian, you can remain walking alongside each other on the middle of the path, because yes, you are excluded as well (I wanted to film this, because I saw from about 15m what was going to happen, but I was just so knackered from the 2 hours of going from (closed) shop to shop!)
- the sun is out, so that means skimpy clothes are back on women!
- Most people get it, and will walk in single file alongside opposite sides of the path and will try to put as much room as possible between people.

i haven't tried it yet, but people will probably get offended if you stick your arm out and say 'this is less than 2m' because your arm is in their way. If I had the means, I'd be making long hoop plastic dresses with a diameter of 2m. Some 60's pop-sci-fi inspired psychedelic dresses

• Wow
Reactions: Lips_Pearls
19 March 2015
So I just got back from shopping. This is the first time I've been shopping whilst it's been sunny / mid afternoon. There were 'lots' of people out and around. I've learnt a few things.

- If you are wearing around your mouth and nose a i) wooly scarf ii) surgical mask iii) mask for spraying iv) mask for cosplaying your favourite anime character, then you are immune and can exclude yourself from the 2m social distancing rule and can even get right up and brush past people too!
- if you are an employee of a shop, you are also immune and also can exclude yourself. You can also stand in groups of 4-5 by the main entrance because you will not of course pass it on.
- bargain booze is now classed as an essential shop and had a queue of about 12 people standing outside. (I'm not a drinker but was still impressed!)
- if you are 2 police officers walking along the middle of a narrow path with lots of flat grass to your side but road to the other side of the pedestrian, you can remain walking alongside each other on the middle of the path, because yes, you are excluded as well (I wanted to film this, because I saw from about 15m what was going to happen, but I was just so knackered from the 2 hours of going from (closed) shop to shop!)
- the sun is out, so that means skimpy clothes are back on women!
- Most people get it, and will walk in single file alongside opposite sides of the path and will try to put as much room as possible between people.

i haven't tried it yet, but people will probably get offended if you stick your arm out and say 'this is less than 2m' because your arm is in their way. If I had the means, I'd be making long hoop plastic dresses with a diameter of 2m. Some 60's pop-sci-fi inspired psychedelic dresses
See and it’s people like this who need to be fined. They’re why we will lose more liberty and freedoms.

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Hi, M here, sorry I haven’t been posting much. Had an awful few days as Mum was rushed into hospital on Friday. Great news today though as her covid19 test came back negative. Her own health issues causing the problems. Hopefully she will be home by the weekend as she stabilises. To say my emotions have been all over the place is an understatement, it’s a horrible feeling when you are waiting for results.
Please stay home if you can and everyone stay safe xxxxx M

19 March 2020
Hi, M here, sorry I haven’t been posting much. Had an awful few days as Mum was rushed into hospital on Friday. Great news today though as her covid19 test came back negative. Her own health issues causing the problems. Hopefully she will be home by the weekend as she stabilises. To say my emotions have been all over the place is an understatement, it’s a horrible feeling when you are waiting for results.
let's hope she didn't pick up covid19 in hospital!

11 November 2019
See and it’s people like this who need to be fined. They’re why we will lose more liberty and freedoms.
I think they should pick people up who are taking the piss with isolation and make them scrub our Hospitals germ free,during the day. See how many comply then? Just a thought..? ?

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
11 November 2019
❤️?? M xx