Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
23 February 2016
City
Port Melbourne
We are going fairly well here in Australia with a population of 25 million, 4,800 cases but only 21 deaths. We have one of the highest testing ratio to population in the world which allows for finding those infected really early and quaranteening them early. There are 5,000 workers whose is to simply track every movement these infected people had for 14 days prior and getting every one of their contacts tested. Every worker who has been stood down and whose employer has had a 30% drop in income receive $750 a week gov payment, anyone renting is not allowed to be evicted and those paying a mortgage gets a 6 month reprieve from paying their mortgage.

Overall the infection curve is now flattening. Maximum of 2 people together, more if all from the same household but social distancing is enforced.

So we are going fairly well here in Australia

25 July 2016
Just seen a news report about the stresses and strains of self isolation. It reported that people are going crazy from being in lock down!
It was strange, actually, because I had just been talking about this with the microwave and toaster and all of us agreed that things are getting bad. I didn't mention anything to the washing machine as she always has to put a different spin on everything, and certainly not to the fridge as he is acting cold and distant. In the end the iron calmed me down. She said everything will be fine, which surprised me because she’s usually the first one to apply unnecessary pressure and get steamed up over nothing !!! I think she might have been sneaking off to the medicine cabinet.

D

Deleted member 11852

Ok so it’s official..... ??‍♂️?‍♂️ highly valued :D:D
View attachment 70788
I’ve got one from the department of tranport saying I can travel to and from work..tbh I haven’t seen the north wales police stop anyone and the roads are really busy still round here..I go to work come home stay in..the only police I see all night are sat at the side of the motorway in Manchester..don’t even see the motorway police stop anyone which I thought was the whole point of the extra powers they were granted..W..(n)

19 March 2020
I’ve got one from the department of tranport saying I can travel to and from work..tbh I haven’t seen the north wales police stop anyone and the roads are really busy still round here..I go to work come home stay in..the only police I see all night are sat at the side of the motorway in Manchester..don’t even see the motorway police stop anyone which I thought was the whole point of the extra powers they were granted..W..(n)
I hear this is like most of the UK, only in some areas are the police super anal-retentive and stop everyone and anyone. Probably when cameras are pointed at them and they have to work.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
We had 2 sat in a car outside the site so we blocked them in for a while with the skip lorry .... :lol:

19 March 2015
wtf is this about gp's telling some patients that they would be do-not-resuscitate if they caught covid19? are gp's sending out letters?
Yes this is true.
Sadly I think it’s the correct course of action to take but a lot of people would disagree. It’s probably best to make it a bit more humane and comforting, but the principle is, in my honest opinion, correct. As sad as that is. X