Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
11 November 2019
Instead of doing my normal job from home, I'm having to go out and do a different job that cant be done at home. I work for a animal charity so I'm off to clean, feed and walk the dogs. It will be nice to get out and fo it, just worrying in these times x
Wicked job but wrong time now..Sod’s law? Get a mask and gloves you should be alright,to be honest I’m walking my dog twice a day but careful when I do,just be careful ?? x

Reactions: Callie
26 December 2019
dogs are awesome! can't the virus be transmitted across animals though, including to dogs?

what do you think about the tv show "pit bulls and parolees"?
Only if I have it cough in to my hand touch a dog, then you come along stroke the dog and then touch your face for example.

Dogs are amazing, I try not to watch dog programme as it always upsets me the way some trainers/owners treat their dogs x

19 March 2020
Only if I have it cough in to my hand touch a dog, then you come along stroke the dog and then touch your face for example.

Dogs are amazing, I try not to watch dog programme as it always upsets me the way some trainers/owners treat their dogs x
I found a stream of the AKC channel (American Kennel Club) and last month they were showing reruns of a competition of dogs running around an indoor obstacle course, from the smallest pooches up to the large alsations. It was so fun to watch these little balls of fur not much bigger than a gerbil rip around an obstacle course, tail wagging all the way around!

26 December 2019
I found a stream of the AKC channel (American Kennel Club) and last month they were showing reruns of a competition of dogs running around an indoor obstacle course, from the smallest pooches up to the large alsations. It was so fun to watch these little balls of fur not much bigger than a gerbil rip around an obstacle course, tail wagging all the way around!
As long as they were all enjoying it x

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
I've just read that the situation is getting worse in the east of the world and in particular in India. Actually also Spain and the US have an awful situation. About Italy, we are tackling the outbreak and the new infections are slowing down, however the scenario remains very bad.

19 March 2015
I've just read that the situation is getting worse in the east of the world and in particular in India. Actually also Spain and the US have an awful situation. About Italy, we are tackling the outbreak and the new infections are slowing down, however the scenario remains very bad.
It’s getting horrendous everywhere and here is getting worse. Italy is slowing down now isn’t it? But still awfully terrible.
The death rate in England has doubled in 24h and a 19 year old has passed who was otherwise healthy. ?

It’s actually terrifying.