Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 July 2017
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
My sister works in a hospital, out of the 12 wards, 8 of them are full of Covid patients.
She went home on Thursday morning with 29 patients, went back into work Thursday night and only had 8 patients.
21 people died in 12 hours.

And yet they still report there's only 38 cases in Worcestershire.

They are lying to us about these figures.
Think about it, over 14,000 cases of people with Covid.... not a child among them? Really? ?

Obviously, mass panic is the last thing needed. But they need to tell the truth to keep people at home.

19 March 2020
My sister works in a hospital, out of the 12 wards, 8 of them are full of Covid patients.
She went home on Thursday morning with 29 patients, went back into work Thursday night and only had 8 patients.

Think about it, over 14,000 cases of people with Covid.... not a child among them? Really? ?

Obviously, mass panic is the last thing needed. But they need to tell the truth to keep people at home.
According to the map here: Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

93 confirmed cases in worcestershire, though the figures are delayed by at least 32 hours.

Also, Birmingham area has highest death rate in UK apparently. :(

Reactions: Dangerous690
11 November 2019

It’s wrong they should be open and honest..we’re going to find out somewhere down the line.

19 March 2015
I think it,ll be nearer a year personally
I agree. I think it’s going to be much longer. But she’s stated that if we don’t see stability in the next three week review, then we’re looking at six months minimum.
I agree, probably a year. I’m doing some work this week on curriculum. Can’t see our son going back to the Army any time soon either.
It is actually quite frightening. Deaths are definitely on the increase too.

19 March 2020
19,522 now infected and confirmed.
on the plus side, the number of daily new cases has decreased two days in a row. Quarantine is working and is effectively flattening the exponential curve to a more rounded one! the dark blue line is the number of daily new cases, and the light blue markers indicate a perfect exponential path (e.g. 1 person infects between 2 - 2.5 new people, so the number of new cases would have grown exponentially along this path). It's taken a week for these changes to show up because of how long it takes for symptoms to show up. the numbers on the left is new cases per day, along with day number at the bottom. i started not at 0 cases, but when we first hit more than 10 cases.

hopefully, this trend can continue!

goodnews.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lips_Pearls
19 March 2015
on the plus side, the number of daily new cases has decreased two days in a row. Quarantine is working and is effectively flattening the exponential curve to a more rounded one! the dark blue line is the number of daily new cases, and the light blue markers indicate a perfect exponential path (e.g. 1 person infects between 2 - 2.5 new people, so the number of new cases would have grown exponentially along this path). It's taken a week for these changes to show up because of how long it takes for symptoms to show up. the numbers on the left is new cases, along with day number at the bottom. i started not at 0 cases, but when we first hit more than 10 cases.

hopefully, this trend can continue!

View attachment 70626
I hope so. Too many are saying that we acted too late. I disagree, the Govt did the right thing - we acted at the right time. People are going to die. But by acting this way, we’re all reducing the numbers.

Reactions: Dangerous690
19 March 2020
I hope so. Too many are saying that we acted too late. I disagree, the Govt did the right thing - we acted at the right time. People are going to die. But by acting this way, we’re all reducing the numbers.
you're right, e.g. today should have been (estimated) 4000 new cases, it's just over half that instead. that gives the nhs breathing space, and allows them to give those currently fighting more time and attention.

19 March 2020
Instead of doing my normal job from home, I'm having to go out and do a different job that cant be done at home. I work for a animal charity so I'm off to clean, feed and walk the dogs. It will be nice to get out and fo it, just worrying in these times x
dogs are awesome! can't the virus be transmitted across animals though, including to dogs?

what do you think about the tv show "pit bulls and parolees"?