Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2020
went out for a quick walk in the sun, walked around a guy out playing with his grandkids on bikes dry-coughing his head off, another father on the other side of the road walking back from the local lake (some 30 mins walk away) with fishing rod and landing net in hand. people generally being good about distancing, but this makes me so mad!

19 March 2020
Found out last night that if you die at home of COVID19 symptoms, you are not counted in the death totals. You only count if you are tested positive in hospital which is a scummy way of marking down the death toll. News say if you're ill stay at home, don't call 111...

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I still can’t believe the amount of people still not listening. My neighbour is still doing hair visiting people in homes. Her son is still going to see his girlfriend. Ffs if you don’t live together then stay home or move in permanently and stay in. It’s people that are the killer. Anyone who still isn’t following the rules then you all need locking up. Simples. :mad:

11 November 2019
I still can’t believe the amount of people still not listening. My neighbour is still doing hair visiting people in homes. Her son is still going to see his girlfriend. Ffs if you don’t live together then stay home or move in permanently and stay in. It’s people that are the killer. Anyone who still isn’t following the rules then you all need locking up. Simples. :mad:
I know it’s the same here Pearls..the usual assholes??Here’s some good news..112,036 have recovered from this horrid virus and the numbers increases every minute ??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️??❤️

Reactions: Pearls
11 November 2019
F##k fines..arrest them for attempted murder? Because that’s what these fools are doing,putting others lives at risk!!??

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
F##k fines..arrest them for attempted murder? Because that’s what these fools are doing,putting others lives at risk!!??
It just puts extra pressure on our emergency services especially police, my niece is engaged but they both still live in separate homes, they’re not seeing each other. Police are now issuing fines if you aren’t going somewhere that is set out in the guidelines. It’s not hard to follow the rules is it!

11 November 2019
It just puts extra pressure on our emergency services especially police, my niece is engaged but they both still live in separate homes, they’re not seeing each other. Police are now issuing fines if you aren’t going somewhere that is set out in the guidelines. It’s not hard to follow the rules is it!
??I know most of us are following these guidelines..some making massive sacrifices??and what the fuck are the select few doing? Absolutely shite makes my blood boil???

Reactions: Lips_Pearls