What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Here goes... Coronavirus.

Lips_Pearls

PV
Sprtr
Get in!!!! Fuckin twat.
Yeah have seen this. Good! These lickers need a slap.

And this my friends is the kind of ignorant fucktard that makes matters worse.

oh bloody hell. What a muppet. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Pearls

#PearlsTechSupport

MP386

PV
Sprtr

Kwaka_Rider

PV
Sprtr
The amazing thing with this virus though: it shows who is genuine on here and who may be telling naughties to their OH...
Some member activity is increasing while some are not. Uhu. 😏🤫
I use humour to get myself through and hopefully brighten someone's day, even for a minute with a smile but believe me I am serious in reality, my dad is 71, has asthma and COPD, who still went to the pub being stubborn saying he can't be cooped up as if it was an attack on his personal liberty.

Lips_Pearls

PV
Sprtr
I use humour to get myself through and hopefully brighten someone's day, even for a minute with a smile but believe me I am serious in reality, my dad is 71, has asthma and COPD, who still went to the pub being stubborn saying he can't be cooped up as if it was an attack on his personal liberty.
Yeah the older generation are stubborn but he has to understand the dangerous ahead bless.