Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Get in!!!! Fuckin twat.
Yeah have seen this. Good! These lickers need a slap.

And this my friends is the kind of ignorant fucktard that makes matters worse.

oh bloody hell. What a muppet. ??‍♂️

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
19 March 2020
Referring to NHS capacity,

The UK Chief Medical Officer said:
It will be a close run thing,... if everyone stays in it will be probably manageable
e.g. we're screwed. Italy had to pull people off ventilators if someone's older than 60-65, and I can see that happening over here :(

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
15 March 2020
The amazing thing with this virus though: it shows who is genuine on here and who may be telling naughties to their OH...
Some member activity is increasing while some are not. Uhu. ??
I use humour to get myself through and hopefully brighten someone's day, even for a minute with a smile but believe me I am serious in reality, my dad is 71, has asthma and COPD, who still went to the pub being stubborn saying he can't be cooped up as if it was an attack on his personal liberty.

19 March 2015
I use humour to get myself through and hopefully brighten someone's day, even for a minute with a smile but believe me I am serious in reality, my dad is 71, has asthma and COPD, who still went to the pub being stubborn saying he can't be cooped up as if it was an attack on his personal liberty.
Yeah the older generation are stubborn but he has to understand the dangerous ahead bless.