Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

It's all well and good drakeford saying it won't be extended past 2 weeks.. I know for a fact in 2 weeks time he will say the r number is not where we want it yet so we need to keep all the local lockdowns in place which is a total joke.. Scientists have said 1 firebreak on it's own won't work.. You need lots of them every several weeks so I can't understand what his thinking is.. W.. ???

D

Deleted member 11852

Looks like the Welsh government have succeeded in one thing.. Keeping amazons profits up from Wales.. They will have a lot more vans delivering now for the next 2 weeks.. W.. ???

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
19 March 2015
As those of us in Wales already know, the government have stopped shops from selling “non essential” goods / items.
Who they are to determine what’s essential or not is gobsmacking.
There’s a petition online to get the government to change this:

One guy up in Bangor has been charged with criminal damage (lol??) for removing sheeting covering non essential items - kids clothing.
Can buy treats for your dog and Christmas puddings, but can’t buy an umbrella for the rain.

Reactions: Therapon

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
As those of us in Wales already know, the government have stopped shops from selling “non essential” goods / items.
Who they are to determine what’s essential or not is gobsmacking.
There’s a petition online to get the government to change this:

One guy up in Bangor has been charged with criminal damage (lol??) for removing sheeting covering non essential items - kids clothing.
Can buy treats for your dog and Christmas puddings, but can’t buy an umbrella for the rain.
i mean obviously that steak you want to buy isn't essential nor is that bread and esspecially that katchup.

i really do fail to see how removing a sheet damages it?

D

Deleted member 11852

Has anyone noticed in Wales if you phone the police to report a crime they tell you they are understaffed and haven't got anyone they can send but as soon as we enter any kind of lockdown they have enough police to sit on the majority of borders into Wales and set up several roadblocks in your area.. Even though the crime rates up and the police don't attend.. I have never seen so many police round here stopping cars as we have had in the last month.. Pity there not as enthusiastic at doing their jobs in normal times as they are are at stopping vehicles during lockdowns.. Just another sign of Welsh government dictatorship.. W.. ??????

• Wow
Reactions: mrclouse and MP386
D

Deleted member 11852

Could you imagine saying to someone a couple of years ago 2 years from now the governments will be telling you which businesses can stay open,,, what you can buy from shops and how long you can leave you're house for each day.. I'm sure you would have laughed and said don't talk stupid they will never be able to do that.. Everyone would kick off about their civil liberties being abused.. Yet here we are.. W.. ???

D

Deleted member 11852

So I've just received an update of the figures today from Wales online for number of deaths and number of new positive cases.. If the figures are to be believed then every part of Wales has a rise in positive cases.. So I'm wondering at which point does it actually dawn on this Welsh government that the lockdown and all these so called local lockdowns are doing nothing at all and they need a plan b..... W.. ???

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So I've just received an update of the figures today from Wales online for number of deaths and number of new positive cases.. If the figures are to be believed then every part of Wales has a rise in positive cases.. So I'm wondering at which point does it actually dawn on this Welsh government that the lockdown and all these so called local lockdowns are doing nothing at all and they need a plan b..... W.. ???
There will be a delay in the figures for sure, we won’t see a change if any for at least a week yet and hopefully people will follow the rules and Wales can bounce back. ???

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Yes you are right there, there is something not right about what is going on with the virus, the longer the time goes more and more people will know it too.
Exactly. Our son is in the military, his room mate 18 is in a serious condition after becoming infected, the virus doesn’t care about age or how fit you are, this kid is extremely healthy and fit and he’s in a bad way. Very sad. ?

Reactions: ShagTonight

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
View attachment 76053

i wouldn't mind seeing where they got their figures i mean it would be 21 if the uk was just wales and Scotland... either way i would say that even without the deathrate just the hospitalisation rate will effect other deaths too you know
but then again the welsh death rate is quite low comparatively
edit and looking at it, its gone down to 1-3

Last edited: