Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
That's deaths within 28 days ?
Yes within 28 days of getting tested positive. this doesnt count people who died of covid but were not tested for covid before death, it also doesnt count people died after 28 days testing of getting tested positive. it's not 28 days worth of deaths its DEATHS PER DAY.

Reactions: Pearls
17 September 2020
Yes within 28 days of getting tested positive. this doesnt count people who died of covid but were not tested for covid before death, it also doesnt count people died after 28 days testing of getting tested positive. it's not 28 days worth of deaths its DEATHS PER DAY.
It also doesn't count people who've got vivid who drove into a wall which they class as a covid death. They must have got those stats from somewhere

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
It also doesn't count people who've got vivid who drove into a wall which they class as a covid death. They must have got those stats from somewhere

well if you want to look purely at those with covid on death cert it seems the stats are delayed and shown as weekly stats last one shown shows 761 on the week ending 16th. again going from 761 a week which is roughly 100 a day to 21 kindof makes me want to know where they got their numbers from.1603821218443.png
im putting the second SS in since the death numbers are covering the results for the previous weeks
1603821260194.png

13 September 2020
City
Alicante
Exactly. Our son is in the military, his room mate 18 is in a serious condition after becoming infected, the virus doesn’t care about age or how fit you are, this kid is extremely healthy and fit and he’s in a bad way. Very sad. ?
You are right there, is your son ok? That is not good, a person could get it easier as well depending how good their immune system are.

17 September 2020
well if you want to look purely at those with covid on death cert it seems the stats are delayed and shown as weekly stats last one shown shows 761 on the week ending 16th. again going from 761 a week which is roughly 100 a day to 21 kindof makes me want to know where they got their numbers from.View attachment 76059
im putting the second SS in since the death numbers are covering the results for the previous weeks
View attachment 76060
Yeah - maybe my numbers were averaged from when the outbreak started. Either way all the money the economy is losing out on due to thos couldve been put in to research for higher killers. This also doesn't take into account preventing mental health problems and suicides since they're dictating everything we can do ?

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Yeah - maybe my numbers were averaged from when the outbreak started. Either way all the money the economy is losing out on due to thos couldve been put in to research for higher killers. This also doesn't take into account preventing mental health problems and suicides since they're dictating everything we can do ?

yea they arnt doing things right, if they had planned prioritized and organised shit properly we would be in a better place not saying everything would be fine and dandy but we would still be in a better place BUT 100 deaths a day is still alot for something people can prevent while the other deaths are harder to stop or prevent than wear a mask keep clean and stay away from people. And conidering that covid infections can also effect the other deaths it would be nice to see a comparison of the numbers V lastyear.

He’s isolated alone having food brought to him like a prisoner bless but ok. ??
hope his roomate pulls through without any lasting effects hope your son gets past it aswell

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
yea they arnt doing things right, if they had planned prioritized and organised shit properly we would be in a better place not saying everything would be fine and dandy but we would still be in a better place BUT 100 deaths a day is still alot for something people can prevent while the other deaths are harder to stop or prevent than wear a mask keep clean and stay away from people. And conidering that covid infections can also effect the other deaths it would be nice to see a comparison of the numbers V lastyear.

hope his roomate pulls through without any lasting effects hope your son gets past it aswell
For some reason it’s knocked this lad for six so that tells a story. X

Reactions: Therapon
23 February 2016
City
Port Melbourne
A few months ago both England and the State of Victoria Australia had roughly the same amount of cases per day, about 750...we went into lockdown. Two days ago we came out of lockdown with 2 days of 0 cases and 0 deaths. Today everything is open except for indoor gyms and cinemas.