Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Oh shit I forgot.
9. A close friend of mine has had numerous operations ( he was severely injured in an accident many years ago) cancelled and he is living in severe pain due to the hospitals keeping beds free for future covid patients who haven't materialised.

Xx G

Reactions: Guru G
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
I have been biting my tongue through all this but have to join in with my view.

1.Firstly my mother's second husband, my stepfather died 20 years ago , he had bad health with lung problems, caught a cold and it killed him. This was recorded as being due to his previous health issues NOT a cold. But it seems that anyone who dies from covid19 even if they have existing health issue then it's a covid death. No one would dream of isolating due to a cold but it kills many people each year ( those with existing health conditions which is exactly what covid19 is doing).
2. Tens of thousands of people die each year from Influenza , except for last year when there was only a few hundred , the rest were recorded as covid19 deaths.
3. The average age of death from covid19 is above the life expectancy age.
4. We are all accepting the lockdown and it's many financial burdens due to the furlough and self employed grants e.t.c but where is the money coming from. It has to repaid and i think if everyone was given the option of borrowing their wages and staying home knowing they were getting more in debt then they would choose to work and take the risks of infection.
4. My own and many others small businesses are being destroyed whilst the large multinational companies Amazon etc are enjoying the benefits of people stuck at home shopping on the internet.
5. As heartless as it sounds , this planet is overpopulated by humans. If you believe in the Gaia ( living planet managing life) concept , then an ideal natural solution to combat overpopulation and ensure the survival of the human race would be a virus that kills the old and infirm whilst not affecting the young.
6. Of the 50 plus personal contacts of mine that have contracted covid19, all are now fine. Except for a friend's brother who was already very ill who died.
7. It is truly sad when anyone dies but does it warrant the destruction of so many people's livelihoods to ensure that someone in their eighties lives for another 2 years.
8. The total deaths in the u.k. for 2020 was above the five year average. 2018 was the same or slightly above 2020 depending on which figures you quote, but NOT as horrific as we are being told.

I apologise for upsetting anyone but am witnessing the gradual removal of my ability to provide for my family and for me my family comes before others.

Xx G
I hope your situation improves with your family.That must be hard and can understand your views and wanting to protect your own.
Survival of the fittest just doesn't sit right with me.Those that aren't fit, are still human beings,still someones family and still have some value on earth.To basically open everything up and say "if you die,you die" it just seems completely immoral.I'd like to think we all have some compassion left at the end of this x

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
I hope your situation improves with your family.That must be hard and can understand your views and wanting to protect your own.
Survival of the fittest just doesn't sit right with me.Those that aren't fit, are still human beings,still someones family and still have some value on earth.To basically open everything up and say "if you die,you die" it just seems completely immoral.I'd like to think we all have some compassion left at the end of this x
Agreed and want to be sympathetic but we all have a limit to what we are prepared to sacrifice for others and feel that we are all being forced to give what many would say is too much. If everyone was told that we would have to pay what we will all have to end up paying to get us out of debt then people would say no. If not then why did people not give half of their income to help starving children in africa, we will all end up paying 50 percent income tax to repay the funds used to keep people furloughed.
Xx G

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Agreed and want to be sympathetic but we all have a limit to what we are prepared to sacrifice for others and feel that we are all being forced to give what many would say is too much. If everyone was told that we would have to pay what we will all have to end up paying to get us out of debt then people would say no. If not then why did people not give half of their income to help starving children in africa, we will all end up paying 50 percent income tax to repay the funds used to keep people furloughed.
Xx G
I can't 100 % say I wouldn't agree with you,if I was in the same situation as you are.I can't or don't even want to imagine what it's like for people who are losing their businesses,livelihoods etc.So from my side of the fence I'm just doing what I can to do my bit,but can appreciate the genuine people who need the freedom to survive.But i'm still not going to agree with the twatheads who are just doing what they want because they think they can.From my point of view human life is human life,whether its a conspiracy or not.it's just not worth the risk in not abiding by the rules x

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
I can't 100 % say I wouldn't agree with you,if I was in the same situation as you are.I can't or don't even want to imagine what it's like for people who are losing their businesses,livelihoods etc.So from my side of the fence I'm just doing what I can to do my bit,but can appreciate the genuine people who need the freedom to survive.But i'm still not going to agree with the twatheads who are just doing what they want because they think they can.From my point of view human life is human life,whether its a conspiracy or not.it's just not worth the risk in not abiding by the rules x
Yep we too are abiding by the rules. Understand being careful but personally j am very concerned with the fiscal cost of what we as a society are doing. If we all lose our pension pots and have to pay huge taxes so that the large corporations like Amazon and the supermarkets can increase profits I am a little bit worried.
Let's just hope we get back to normal soon. Xx G

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So we have 4000 people in the Uk on ventilators, Brazil out of oxygen, Lebanon on the brink of collapse from covid and these being a few examples of what’s happening in the world.
How people can compare the seriousness of this virus to trivial conditions is beyond me, please go to your local Covid ward and see people suffocate to death. It’s no joke folks, when you lose someone with no underlying conditions to this then you’ll take it more serious, covid doesn’t care if you’re fit, healthy or not, it doesn’t care how old you are but it seems to hate more middle aged men than women. Yes, a lot of people get mild symptoms but this is very clever, it targets certain organs and if it takes hold then pray you can get a ventilator, it spreads through contact, air, surfaces.
The economy will survive and we will thrive, there is so much help out there for everyone so make sure you check you’re getting everything you are entitled too and if you are a small business then look at other ways to advance your business, branch out into other ways especially online. There is plenty of support out there but if stuck then feel free to ask us about anything about promoting your business online.
The little things can mean so much so don’t be scared to ask for help even if you think it’s stupid.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
So we have 4000 people in the Uk on ventilators, Brazil out of oxygen, Lebanon on the brink of collapse from covid and these being a few examples of what’s happening in the world.
How people can compare the seriousness of this virus to trivial conditions is beyond me, please go to your local Covid ward and see people suffocate to death. It’s no joke folks, when you lose someone with no underlying conditions to this then you’ll take it more serious, covid doesn’t care if you’re fit, healthy or not, it doesn’t care how old you are but it seems to hate more middle aged men than women. Yes, a lot of people get mild symptoms but this is very clever, it targets certain organs and if it takes hold then pray you can get a ventilator, it spreads through contact, air, surfaces.
The economy will survive and we will thrive, there is so much help out there for everyone so make sure you check you’re getting everything you are entitled too and if you are a small business then look at other ways to advance your business, branch out into other ways especially online. There is plenty of support out there but if stuck then feel free to ask us about anything about promoting your business online.
The little things can mean so much so don’t be scared to ask for help even if you think it’s stupid.
To add a little.
Lives are always more important than money, that is why we have an NHS. We will all struggle financially in the end but at least if we stay safe we won't die or even worse cause our loved ones to suffer. Not taking this threat seriously could be the downfall of everyone you know and having to work harder or differently to live is no big deal compared to the consequences of ignoring it.

N xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
To add a little.
Lives are always more important than money, that is why we have an NHS. We will all struggle financially in the end but at least if we stay safe we won't die or even worse cause our loved ones to suffer. Not taking this threat seriously could be the downfall of everyone you know and having to work harder or differently to live is no big deal compared to the consequences of ignoring it.

N xxx
I was trying to word it like that but I waffled ??

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
You made very valid points darling, I thought your words where very eloquent ??

N xxx
I’ve never been called one of them before ??
You are right, people are struggling financially but it’s no different to the miners strike for example, we bounce back and always will but you can not compare a financial struggle to death. Too many innocent healthy people of all ages are dying from this and we all need to play our part and take the horrendous pressure that’s on the nhs. ??

• Haha
Reactions: MP386

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I’ve never been called one of them before ??
You are right, people are struggling financially but it’s no different to the miners strike for example, we bounce back and always will but you can not compare a financial struggle to death. Too many innocent healthy people of all ages are dying from this and we all need to play our part and take the horrendous pressure that’s on the nhs. ??
I'm sure I've called you darling before ??

N xxx

26 October 2018
I this text from a friend of mine this morning!

“Morning. Joy of joys, youngest daughter (who works in the NHS as an OT) has just got Covid for the second time! And that despite first jab and antibodies. Just goes to show...”

This fucking thing is indiscriminate, it cares not whether you are rich or poor, fit or unfit, young or old, skinny or fat !!

I’m not prepared to risk mine or my family’s life , I’m not in lockdown , I’m keeping safe !!

Good people of SS please be sensible and we can and will get through this !

17 September 2020
The 2 main gripes I have with it is:

1. There were more deaths in 2018 than were last year. How is that possible with this supposed apocalyptic virus going round. Are they just putting more deaths down to being covid?. Especially when the flu deaths have dropped massively.

2. The lockdown isnt working at all! Either lock everything down which is the only way to stop it or just open everything. This half and half is not stopping anything.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
1. There were more deaths in 2018 than were last year. How is that possible with this supposed apocalyptic virus going round. Are they just putting more deaths down to being covid?. Especially when the flu deaths have dropped massively.

I'm not sure where you got that info but if it's the data floating around on sickbook or other social media then those figures are incorrect if anyone cares to look in more detail.

19 March 2015
View attachment 78994

This is sadly the truth. Theres no getting away from this shit
Sadly, this is true. Seems no matter what is done, it's getting through no matter what.
But we must do the best we can to mitigate it.

Same, it grates, but for different reasons. I'm just trying to minimise the risk as best I can as it's something I genuinely need to avoid.
Am with you on this.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Same, it grates, but for different reasons. I'm just trying to minimise the risk as best I can as it's something I genuinely need to avoid.
I know @Therapon there are two people in this household that would most likely die if they caught it. One definitely and I love him more than I love myself so it isn't happening and the other would never get over his loss. Stay safe my man ♥️ ♥️

N xxx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I know @Therapon there are two people in this household that would most likely die if they caught it. One definitely and I love him more than I love myself so it isn't happening and the other would never get over his loss. Stay safe my man ♥️ ♥️

N xxx

It's a risk for all of us as the outcome cannot be foreseen but for me, maybe slighty more risky than most. I am trying to stay safe and MSL would kill me if I died so it's not optional.