Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Remember SARS?
lol

Mad Cow disease...
Learn, adapt, overcome.
I used to work on a farm as an occasional thing, long story. Anyway, a year after I left the job I found out the young lad I worked with on the farm died from CJD. I was working behind the bar in a local pub when somebody told me and it was devastating. I had no choice but to carry on but that was not a good day. x

N xxx

26 July 2016
It grates a bit with me when people suggest we should do as they do in this or that country because they appear to be handling the pandemic better. It's not really that simple, there are many factors which contribute to how this pandemic spreads and these vary round the globe, population density and I don't mean how thick people are, though this doesn't help, is a major one. It can be clearly seen where people live in poor and highly populated areas such as the Favela's of Sao Paulo the virus spreads rapidly and reduced in sparcely populated areas. Then there is mobility, the more we travel the more we potetialy spread the virus, it doesn't just get on a bus on it's own now does it? As Tiger said restrictions on travel should have happened sooner, isn't hind sight a wonderfull thing? Lifestyle and cultural influences also have an effect.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Yes its fine to show compassion people have it hard, especially if you aren’t well physically or mentally OR you are stuck by yourself OR without money BUT that is coming from a quick check(feel free to correct me if I’m wrong) that’s also coming from someone who has kept voting against most(if not all) benefit increases or help to those disadvantaged? so what was he asking for before or after this little nicely written speech? if its just to think about your fellow peoples suffering more Great point goodjob give him a pint but if its just another excuse for people not to listen to the guidance well fuck him

but again i dont know who he is so i may be wrong

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Hardly a piece of piss for us lot with gardens and money, but yh buy him a pint because he's basically given all the knobheads a motivational speech to go and do what they want ?.They're aint no advantages for anyone,whether they have money or not,still a chance of dying or killing someone if you don't follow the rules.And in the nicest way possible how has mental health become the main focus of all this? When did the the deadly virus that kills innocent people take a back seat? Now I know peoples mental health has taken a battering and I feel bad for those who it's hit hardest.But my thoughts are with those that are having to risk their lives just by going out, earning a living, all while twats are still not abiding by rules.And not thinking that the only way we will all get our lives and mental health in check,is basically doing what the fuck you're told to without whinging about it x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Hardly a piece of piss for us lot with gardens and money, but yh buy him a pint because he's basically given all the knobheads a motivational speech to go and do what they want ?.They're aint no advantages for anyone,whether they have money or not,still a chance of dying or killing someone if you don't follow the rules.And in the nicest way possible how has mental health become the main focus of all this? When did the the deadly virus that kills innocent people take a back seat? Now I know peoples mental health has taken a battering and I feel bad for those who it's hit hardest.But my thoughts are with those that are having to risk their lives just by going out, earning a living, all while twats are still not abiding by rules.And not thinking that the only way we will all get our lives and mental health in check,is basically doing what the fuck you're told to without whinging about it x
This ?????? :tiphat:

Reactions: mrclouse and Pearls
19 March 2015
17 September 2020
Are you serious? Imagine if you were a single mother living with your two kids and were a hairdresser or a waitress? You have no income for god knows how long for a virus with a 9o% survival rate? And I can garuntee you mental health is 10px bigger killer than this poxy flu. You have had cancer back surgery and smoke and you didn't even need to go to hospital ffs ?.

17 September 2020
Are you serious? Imagine if you were a single mother living with your two kids and were a hairdresser or a waitress? You have no income for god knows how long for a virus with a 9o% survival rate? And I can garuntee you mental health is 10px bigger killer than this poxy flu. You have had cancer back surgery and smoke and you didn't even need to go to hospital ffs ?.
Cringing at single mothers losing there jobs because you want to shag skipp @MP386

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Cringing at single mothers losing there jobs because you want to shag skipp @MP386
I wouldn’t say no :whistle:
Lots are losing their livelihoods but single mum with kids can get plenty of benefits off the state .... everyone is struggling and they all use the mental health angle to hype it up ... it’s what the press do ...
This pandemic is real and until people realise that it won’t get better .... vaccine or not ... :tiphat:

17 September 2020
I wouldn’t say no :whistle:
Lots are losing their livelihoods but single mum with kids can get plenty of benefits off the state .... everyone is struggling and they all use the mental health angle to hype it up ... it’s what the press do ...
This pandemic is real and until people realise that it won’t get better .... vaccine or not ... :tiphat:
I feel the press hype up a virus with over 99% of people survivung as if it's the end of the world alot more and I don't think it warrants people losing their jobs

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
I am and have been on my own with 2 kids.I have had to do everything on my own ,and gone without seeing my partner except for 4 days over christmas.I have spent the majority of the previous lockdown on my own with 2 kids, because he is still working from home, and needed the office at the other house and we just thought its best not to keep swapping.I still feel like shit,I can't breathe properly, I cant sleep and yet I still have to be up to look after 2 kids and school work,housework etc.I am in complete agony, most days because the medical care, that I actually pay for,has not been available to me.All my follow up cancer appointments have not gone ahead, so There's that to stress about aswell.I don't feel comfortable in my own home because it's like a building site, due to not wanting workmen in to finish what was started last year.But yay I didn't die this time around so all must be grand with me lol.I have no choice but to put on a brave face and I don't feel the need to have a woe is me attitude, when my worries are far less important than alot of people.But thats why i'm a firm believer that the strong minded need to do what is asked,to save the less fortunate x

17 September 2020
I am and have been on my own with 2 kids.I have had to do everything on my own ,and gone without seeing my partner except for 4 days over christmas.I have spent the majority of the previous lockdown on my own with 2 kids, because he is still working from home, and needed the office at the other house and we just thought its best not to keep swapping.I still feel like shit,I can't breathe properly, I cant sleep and yet I still have to be up to look after 2 kids and school work,housework etc.I am in complete agony, most days because the medical care, that I actually pay for,has not been available to me.All my follow up cancer appointments have not gone ahead, so There's that to stress about aswell.I don't feel comfortable in my own home because it's like a building site, due to not wanting workmen in to finish what was started last year.But yay I didn't die this time around so all must be grand with me lol.I have no choice but to put on a brave face and I don't feel the need to have a woe is me attitude, when my worries are far less important than alot of people.But thats why i'm a firm believer that the strong minded need to do what is asked,to save the less fortunate x
Agreed you're unreal still not my point x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Pearls and Skippy01
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
?????

Reactions: Pearls
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
I have been biting my tongue through all this but have to join in with my view.

1.Firstly my mother's second husband, my stepfather died 20 years ago , he had bad health with lung problems, caught a cold and it killed him. This was recorded as being due to his previous health issues NOT a cold. But it seems that anyone who dies from covid19 even if they have existing health issue then it's a covid death. No one would dream of isolating due to a cold but it kills many people each year ( those with existing health conditions which is exactly what covid19 is doing).
2. Tens of thousands of people die each year from Influenza , except for last year when there was only a few hundred , the rest were recorded as covid19 deaths.
3. The average age of death from covid19 is above the life expectancy age.
4. We are all accepting the lockdown and it's many financial burdens due to the furlough and self employed grants e.t.c but where is the money coming from. It has to repaid and i think if everyone was given the option of borrowing their wages and staying home knowing they were getting more in debt then they would choose to work and take the risks of infection.
4. My own and many others small businesses are being destroyed whilst the large multinational companies Amazon etc are enjoying the benefits of people stuck at home shopping on the internet.
5. As heartless as it sounds , this planet is overpopulated by humans. If you believe in the Gaia ( living planet managing life) concept , then an ideal natural solution to combat overpopulation and ensure the survival of the human race would be a virus that kills the old and infirm whilst not affecting the young.
6. Of the 50 plus personal contacts of mine that have contracted covid19, all are now fine. Except for a friend's brother who was already very ill who died.
7. It is truly sad when anyone dies but does it warrant the destruction of so many people's livelihoods to ensure that someone in their eighties lives for another 2 years.
8. The total deaths in the u.k. for 2020 was above the five year average. 2018 was the same or slightly above 2020 depending on which figures you quote, but NOT as horrific as we are being told.

I apologise for upsetting anyone but am witnessing the gradual removal of my ability to provide for my family and for me my family comes before others.

Xx G

• Love
Reactions: Guru G and Skippy01