Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 September 2020
Today I took my old Dad along to the Excel centre to have his jab ...and the Nurse gave me her prick too ?
Can’t argue about how it works received the letter Saturday,booked an appointment for today .... can’t have been any easier ... and as I said they offered me the jab at the same time ... job done ,part 1 anyway :tiphat:
View attachment 78832
Any excuse to get your tits out the card is enough evidence

D

Deleted member 11852

The way their carrying on Wales is going to be in lockdown till Christmas.. We're way behind the rest of the UK.. There attitude towards it is an absolute joke.. You can't even justify stockpiling life saving vaccines in storage.. They should already be in people's arms.. .. Words actually fail me.. I have never seen so much incompetence.. The amount of people in Wales kicking off about what their doing yet I still think nothing will be done about IT.. .. W.. ???

17 September 2020
The way their carrying on Wales is going to be in lockdown till Christmas.. We're way behind the rest of the UK.. There attitude towards it is an absolute joke.. You can't even justify stockpiling life saving vaccines in storage.. They should already be in people's arms.. .. Words actually fail me.. I have never seen so much incompetence.. The amount of people in Wales kicking off about what their doing yet I still think nothing will be done about IT.. .. W.. ???
I just cant believe they've locked down a country when 16 people per million are dying tbh seems crazy to me

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
What rules are they that kept being broken mp thats leading to this
The stay at home ... don’t meet in groups ... just the same ones since the bloody start of all this .... parties , raves ... you name it stupid is stupid ... there was one on the news the other night they claimed they didn’t know about it ? ... what fucking planet are they on ? .....

• Haha
Reactions: Guru G
17 September 2020
The stay at home ... don’t meet in groups ... just the same ones since the bloody start of all this .... parties , raves ... you name it stupid is stupid ... there was one on the news the other night they claimed they didn’t know about it ? ... what fucking planet are they on ? .....
Do you think we have been living more "dangerously" than sweeden with no rules ?