Here goes... Coronavirus.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Slightly interesting fact for Lips_Pearls and Pearls. It turns out that Swansea has 22 Covid cases per 100,000 people and Leicester has 23 cases per 100,000. Leicester has approximately 100,000 more people in it than Swansea, yet Leicester is regarded as more at risk of infection than Swansea. I don't know who does these stats but to me that does not make sense ?‍♂️

N xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Slightly interesting fact for Lips_Pearls and Pearls. It turns out that Swansea has 22 Covid cases per 100,000 people and Leicester has 23 cases per 100,000. Leicester has approximately 100,000 more people in it than Swansea, yet Leicester is regarded as more at risk of infection than Swansea. I don't know who does these stats but to me that does not make sense ?‍♂️

N xxx
That’s too much for my brain ??

19 March 2015

N xxx
That’s mad. There’s probably some reasoning behind it somewhere. But just doesn’t make sense. ??‍♂️

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Think it's down to the scientific advisers for the government's.. Even though they don't always listen and please themselves what they do.. Let's be honest since this pandemic started the scientists and the governments haven't always agreed with each other.. There's been more u turns than a blind driver and its still happening now.. W.. ???

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016

N xxx
meant to quote that ...
but i think i dont even know what i mean

26 July 2016
Seems it’s on the rise, pretty much everywhere. Damn!
I cannot say I'm surprised, as more and more people start to "socialize" eg. Leeds festival to which watching the local news report, amongst the crowd I didn't see a single mask, I know they're now "optional" yet in the onsite vacination centre they where all masked up. To me it's simple, more we interact with others greater the risk of spreading it.

I won't be crawling out from my rock anytime soon.

19 March 2015
I cannot say I'm surprised, as more and more people start to "socialize" eg. Leeds festival to which watching the local news report, amongst the crowd I didn't see a single mask, I know they're now "optional" yet in the onsite vacination centre they where all masked up. To me it's simple, more we interact with others greater the risk of spreading it.

I won't be crawling out from my rock anytime soon.
Agreed. It’s rife and not good!

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
W

MOTM

24 October 2018
At least the vaccines are working.. I know one death is too many but at the moment the hospitals are not in the same state they were before.. Let's be honest scientists have already said they will never eradicate the virus so what's the answer.. Unfortunately it's just not feasible for the UK to live in permenant lockdown... W.. ??

19 March 2015
At least the vaccines are working.. I know one death is too many but at the moment the hospitals are not in the same state they were before.. Let's be honest scientists have already said they will never eradicate the virus so what's the answer.. Unfortunately it's just not feasible for the UK to live in permenant lockdown... W.. ??
Yes that's true. I now know of another three people over the weekend who have tested positive. It's rife again. I suppose we just have to learn to love with it until whenever..

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
Yes that's true. I now know of another three people over the weekend who have tested positive. It's rife again. I suppose we just have to learn to love with it until whenever..
Unfortunately the economy wouldn't stand permenant lockdown.. I don't think there is an answer.. Hopefully regular boosters is the way forward.. If it limits the amount of people seriously ill in hospital beds and needing ventilation then that can only be a plus... W.. ?