Hi Everyone

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
As we are new to this site, we thought it best to say hello.
As our profile say's we have been on the scene three years now and are members of a couple of other sites and regularly attend our local club (Chameleons) on a Saturday night.
We are not hardened swingers, but we are wise to the games some people like to play. We are friendly, approachable and genuine, but will speak our minds of time to time.
We hope we can make friends and enjoy some fun times. If anyone as any questions drop us a message, we are always happy to chat

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Hello and welcome .... It's a fun filled rollercoaster ride .... Enjoy and have fun ...

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
As we are new to this site, we thought it best to say hello.
As our profile say's we have been on the scene three years now and are members of a couple of other sites and regularly attend our local club (Chameleons) on a Saturday night.
We are not hardened swingers, but we are wise to the games some people like to play. We are friendly, approachable and genuine, but will speak our minds of time to time.
We hope we can make friends and enjoy some fun times. If anyone as any questions drop us a message, we are always happy to chat
Hello @Brumcouple2013 and a very warm welcome again Social Swinging. :)
I hope you enjoy and have fun.

Good info there guys, ahh our lovely @Bumpngrind2014 share the same opinions about Chams and are regulars there - love it..
Best advice I can offer as I always do, is be active - remain active and go far you will.. (y)
Best wishes
Admin

Reactions: Therapon
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Thanks for the warm welcome.

We intend to be active, that's why we are here, but you will have to bare with us while we find our way around the site. Hope to get a few more pictures on tomorrow so everyone can see how much we enjoy ourselves

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thanks for the warm welcome.

We intend to be active, that's why we are here, but you will have to bare with us while we find our way around the site. Hope to get a few more pictures on tomorrow so everyone can see how much we enjoy ourselves
Sounds great. Looking forward to seeing everything develop. ;) x

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Think some of the jokes are going over our heads at the moment. But we will get there
Indeed... my Padawan ( Mrs Mtf @meet_the_fockers ) has gone awol as from today - off to Malta. She's known to be rather vocal :D
So some have about two weeks' worth of rest before her return lol.
You'll get there both, you won't be left out or made to feel left out either. ;) x

Reactions: MP386
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Indeed... my Padawan ( Mrs Mtf @meet_the_fockers ) has gone awol as from today - off to Malta. She's known to be rather vocal :D
So some have about two weeks' worth of rest before her return lol.
You'll get there both, you won't be left out or made to feel left out either. ;) x
Don't tell them it will spoil the surprise when she swooshes back in her shell suit ... :D

Reactions: Admin