Hi Everyone

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Hi @Brumcouple2013 and welcome to the asylum. If you need anything just ask otherwise have fun and make sure you join in the forums. I know its where all the crazeys congregate but its worth it to get to know us all. Xxx

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We are getting there. Not sure if we are using the members search correctly as we can't find anyone local
Hmm make sure you type in the location and the radius correctly.
If nothing's showing then it's quite possibly we're lacking members in that area of choice.
It's a new search page so still gathering people's locations etc.
Also as we're still relatively a new site, we are still building up our numbers.
I'll have a search now based on your location to test it. :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okay I've done a quick search for the following and had found quite a few members -
Birmingham
40 mile radius
Aged 21-60
Which yields a quite a few results. Not hundreds of course, but definite results. :)

Reactions: Brumcouple2013
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Okay I've done a quick search for the following and had found quite a few members -
Birmingham
40 mile radius
Aged 21-60
Which yields a quite a few results. Not hundreds of course, but definite results. :)
Thanks admin. We will have another good after I finish my stint on nights tomorrow.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thanks admin. We will have another good after I finish my stint on nights tomorrow.
No problem whatsoever. If stuck please just ask.
Again though we're still building up on numbers. It's harder getting the word out to circles than most would believe. :)

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
No problem whatsoever. If stuck please just ask.
Again though we're still building up on numbers. It's harder getting the word out to circles than most would believe. :)

Having run a site before all be it for different interest this, I can fully understand, and I know what time it takes to keep on top of such a site

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Having run a site before all be it for different interest this, I can fully understand, and I know what time it takes to keep on top of such a site
Indeed, it's very time consuming and we throw the hours in, but the most difficult challenge is tapping into circles who're fed up with other sites and need a change.
What type of site may I ask?
If not happy to discuss openly then feel free to PM. Always keen to speak with other designers/coders and webmasters. :)

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Indeed, it's very time consuming and we throw the hours in, but the most difficult challenge is tapping into circles who're fed up with other sites and need a change.
What type of site may I ask?
If not happy to discuss openly then feel free to PM. Always keen to speak with other designers/coders and webmasters. :)

I use to be heavily involved with 4x4 motor sport. I used to run a similar web based forum for Jeep brand owners country wide. For members to exchanged views, and I organised off road events etc. I still keep the site going but I not so actively involved now. Sold all my off road trucks to fund my war time military jeep

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I use to be heavily involved with 4x4 motor sport. I used to run a similar web based forum for Jeep brand owners country wide. For members to exchanged views, and I organised off road events etc. I still keep the site going but I not so actively involved now. Sold all my off road trucks to fund my war time military jeep
Oh wow... The latter certainly piques my interest as an avid WWII fan and one of history.. plus military background.
Interesting.. All of it is. :)

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Oh wow... The latter certainly piques my interest as an avid WWII fan and one of history.. plus military background.
Interesting.. All of it is. :)

Interesting to read that someone here as the same interest. Myself and Mrs Brum are heavily involved in 1940s reenactment. Mrs Brum is a 1940s female entertainer/ singer and I regularly put on displays of US equipment of the period and take part in battle reenactment a