Hi Everyone

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Interesting to read that someone here as the same interest. Myself and Mrs Brum are heavily involved in 1940s reenactment. Mrs Brum is a 1940s female entertainer/ singer and I regularly put on displays of US equipment of the period and take part in battle reenactment a
Absolutely. I'm an avid fan of WWII and have a lot of books and film/DVD footage on it etc. Even have some memorabilia and shell casings from warships. Plus medals from the family. One medal is an Iron Cross still in it's presentation box, 1943.
Ah fantastic, singer/entertainer plus displays of equipment etc, very good..! It's definitely something of deep interest to me.
When doing a degree a few years ago, one of my presentations was a site built in HTML5 and CSS3, all the rest did cars, sport or hair and beauty etc..I built mine purely on WWII. (y)

Reactions: Brumcouple2013
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Send me a message in your location and I can let you know what events are on in that area. That's if you are interested

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Send me a message in your location and I can let you know what events are on in that area. That's if you are interested
Certainly will and thank you.
We're doing a holiday job from home this year (first hol in 2 years) and we're going to loads of places, one of which I insisted was Imperial War Museum London. My lads will love it there. :)
Will do and thank you!

Reactions: Brumcouple2013
M

meet_the_fockers

As we are new to this site, we thought it best to say hello.
As our profile say's we have been on the scene three years now and are members of a couple of other sites and regularly attend our local club (Chameleons) on a Saturday night.
We are not hardened swingers, but we are wise to the games some people like to play. We are friendly, approachable and genuine, but will speak our minds of time to time.
We hope we can make friends and enjoy some fun times. If anyone as any questions drop us a message, we are always happy to chat
Evening triffic site, the rebels are rowdy... but extremley freindly... x

Reactions: Admin