How discreet are you..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

Findaswingersclub

Haha :D just spat me dinner out readying that lol now that's some VIP treatment right there lol x

Reactions: Admin
12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Thats brilliant and to have that is a good thing :love::love:

Agreed, it's great that you can be so open and honest.. It's gotta be a good thing, because you can be you! ;) :) x

It's great because it means when I'm working, I can keep it as discreet as possible. I have people I can talk with, and that helps seperate my private from my work life xx

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I tell absolutely no body
No ones business

We is very discrete...

We are extremely discreet, pampas grass lines my drive, along with red flashing neon arrows... This way to heaven.. We have a gold revolving statue of a couple doing doggie.. On the front lawn..
We have huge speakers at each side of our door.. Thought they looked a little tacky.. So.. I painted them red and covered them in glitter.. When pressing the doorbell.. It alerts the neighbourhood.. Ding doing ding doing... Their here.. The swingers are here.. To the theme of the Austin powers movies.. Yo baby.. Come inside... Yo babbbyy
Your imagining aren't you? Lol I know you see it lol... Now...
Anyone want to come for tea??
:rofl:

As you can see :D ;)

Reactions: Pearls and uk2002