How discreet are you..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

I notice the sweet thing hasn't mentioned anything about how she dresses :D:eek:
I understand she gardens at the front in a sheer bodystocking :whistle:
Sweet thang ha joking arent you.. i wear a gold lamae thong.. its very sparkely.. i have a brilliant bikini top.. complete with neon flashing red lights.. press here for fun..
I have one of those super hats you know the ones... the ones with drink cans n straws attached.. welcome to heaven yo baby. :sneaky:

Reactions: Admin and uk2002
M

meet_the_fockers

Sweet thang ha joking arent you.. i wear a gold lamae thong.. its very sparkely.. i have a brilliant bikini top.. complete with neon flashing red lights.. press here for fun..
I have one of those super hats you know the ones... the ones with drink cans n straws attached.. welcome to heaven yo baby. :sneaky:
I isss a classy burd.. bring some white lightening.. n an ounze of golden virginia..

30 October 2015
What are the chances of having a picture of that as your avatar hun?

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Well of course! :p
It's a party at Meet the Fockers and YOU'RE invited!
All of you...
I hope they bring some straws and sausage rolls... oh n cocktail stick thingies... i got spam somewhere... :D n corned beef.. its a bit curled at the edges but i can trim... the hard bits off... cat ull be made up! *scoff scoff*

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I hope they bring some straws and sausage rolls... oh n cocktail stick thingies... i got spam somewhere... :D n corned beef.. its a bit curled at the edges but i can trim... the hard bits off... cat ull be made up! *scoff scoff*
Sounds epic. Don't add the cues and toms into the sarnies though, that 'off-salad' twang yeah?
Oh and I will bring the prawn vol-au-vent and tuna rolls.... but then.. :eek:

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Sounds epic. Don't add the cues and toms into the sarnies though, that 'off-salad' twang yeah?
Oh and I will bring the prawn vol-au-vent and tuna rolls.... but then.. :eek:
Oh were going posh... twiglets oooooo.. im sooo giddyyy xxx

Reactions: Admin