How discreet are you..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Come on everyone spill the beans how discreet are you?
Do you tell family and friends about your lifestyle, do you tell your friends only and not family maybe?
Do your friends in work know?
Or are you totally living a secret life and alternative lifestyle? xx
Im lucky that my family know and we have no secrets,but have only two close friends that know about my swinging life and they love to hear about the juicy gossip lol:love::p:boobies:xxx

F

forest_pete

My best mate knows has he I my check in phone call, I tell him where I am going and ring him at agreed time so I am safe. He just asks me a lot of questions. Other than that I say nothing due to the nature of my job

Reactions: Admin and Lace

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
My best mate knows has he I my check in phone call, I tell him where I am going and ring him at agreed time so I am safe. He just asks me a lot of questions. Other than that I say nothing due to the nature of my job

An extremely sensible approach! (y)

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Thats great you have security as a man it is rare and if Im meeting someone I always have speed dial ready for my friend and he always knows where I am,This could be a good thread to start @forest_pete xx

R

ride77

Do you tell family and friends about your lifestyle, do you tell your friends only and not family maybe?
Im lucky that my family know and we have no secrets,but have only two close friends that know about my swinging life and they love to hear about the juicy gossip lol:love::p:boobies:xxx

completely - single dad and I am ultra discrete

Reactions: Lace and Admin
?

No body knows about us at all, it's best to keep this life private from vanilla people, as not everyone are as open minded.

M

MrT

Family and friends don't know. A few friends would know that I've been on more mainstream dating sites and have met single fems from them.

Reactions: Lace
27 April 2015
Andreas family know by accident which was a nasty mess, and are still not happy as they are extremely vanilla, and my family don't know, at all, none of our work colleagues have any idea, and as such we are extremely discreet, and find it hard here in the UK to be ourselves.(but where there is a will there is a way xx )

?

Andreas family know by accident which was a nasty mess, and are still not happy as they are extremely vanilla, and my family don't know, at all, none of our work colleagues have any idea, and as such we are extremely discreet, and find it hard here in the UK to be ourselves.(but where there is a will there is a way xx )
We know that feeling exactly as we have plenty of time on our hands but have to make up some lies for meets or clubs as some people ie family always want to know where you are. Also we have curtain twitching neighbours which in a security way is great as they don't miss a trick but not so good when we organise a party at ours, but it won't stop us it's just family life gets in the way sometimes.

27 April 2015
We know that feeling exactly as we have plenty of time on our hands but have to make up some lies for meets or clubs as some people ie family always want to know where you are. Also we have curtain twitching neighbours which in a security way is great as they don't miss a trick but not so good when we organise a party at ours, but it won't stop us it's just family life gets in the way sometimes.

I Know its so bad, We have a nearly 18 year old daughter living here who scrutinises everything since she found out and told the rest of the family, Roll on when she settles down and has her own life lol xxxx

Reactions: Admin
?

I Know its so bad, We have a nearly 18 year old daughter living here who scrutinises everything since she found out and told the rest of the family, Roll on when she settles down and has her own life lol xxxx
We know that feeling, we have no kids at home but a daughter pretty close, who picks up on everything in passing conversation, so have to be careful, who, how do you know them etc etc and also a set of nosey parents. It can be a nightmare at times.​

27 April 2015
We know that feeling, we have no kids at home but a daughter pretty close, who picks up on everything in passing conversation, so have to be careful, who, how do you know them etc etc and also a set of nosey parents. It can be a nightmare at times.​
This is one of the reasons we've done what we have in Spain, there are so many people that are limited because of fear of been found out, so our first little retreat in the middle of a major swinging area is perfect lol xxx

?

My family would be mortified but hey, my life, my rules - can't do it when I'm dead
I think for a lot of single males it's no big issue but for a cpl it's totally different as a lot of the single men brag to their mates. As for cpls it can be degrading for family to find out especially for the female, it's all down to open mindedness at the end of the day, even after so long in the scene we still do not let our guard down. Always careful with what we do in the life style or who we meet.

27 April 2015
My family would be mortified but hey, my life, my rules - can't do it when I'm dead
We agree, COMPLETELY !!, but its honestly not that easy, we wish it was !! before we were outed, we were away every weekend meeting new people, and occasionally week days where we could and able, but now we are under scrutiny, things have to be meticulously planned !!!

R

ride77

It is tough for all I think - as for the single males bragging that's the sad reality of boys and not men - the hard thing is that you only find out afterwards unless they are carefully screened!!! Most of the couples and singles I have met do not suffer the lack of ego that needs reassurance through publicising their activities, indeed the majority of the good peeps enjoy the secret side of the lifestyle. My issue as a single dad is juggling time and opportunities, still when it works it's awesome

27 April 2015
It is tough for all I think - as for the single males bragging that's the sad reality of boys and not men - the hard thing is that you only find out afterwards unless they are carefully screened!!! Most of the couples and singles I have met do not suffer the lack of ego that needs reassurance through publicising their activities, indeed the majority of the good peeps enjoy the secret side of the lifestyle. My issue as a single dad is juggling time and opportunities, still when it works it's awesome

Hmmm we would agree with your last point lol xxxx it is awesome xxx

L

Leather

Well as you know @Shiraz only my best friend knows about what I do, and I would die if anyone found out. I have to think of my job too same as a lot of others in the replies xx

Reactions: The-A-Team and Lace
10 March 2015
We are VERY discrete as Jayne would lose her job if her boss knew.
We know that she couldn't be sacked with swinging used as the reason, but her boss would make something up and get rid of her.

None of our family know, let's face it, we don't discuss our ordinary sex lives with them, so why should we tell them about swinging?

Only one of our friends knows, and that's mainly because she kind of worked it out, and asked Jayne directly during a girlie night in where much wine had been consumed, she also confessed to being bi, and as she had split from her partner she was missing sex. She then asked Jayne if she could borrow me for the night to "scratch the itch" seeing as we were swingers, and Jayne told her only as a 3sum... 10 minutes later they were back at ours... and a few minutes later we were all... getting to know each other A LOT better lol!:threesum:

N

nosteferatu61

I'm new to this, yes I know another vanilla!! Until I'm comfortable and understand this community more, I'll be a beacon of discretion, I have a couple of friends who may be interested, depending on my experiences. So be gentle with me........not.

Reactions: Admin and Lace
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
I'm new to this, yes I know another vanilla!! Until I'm comfortable and understand this community more, I'll be a beacon of discretion, I have a couple of friends who may be interested, depending on my experiences. So be gentle with me........not.
We are all very gentle here so do not worry xxx