How long can u last

• Thread starter mr&mrs sparks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
When I feel myself about to come I usually stop and think of something boring, like a train, for a few minutes until it recedes and then back on again. I usually try and wait until my partner is about to come so that we can explode together, lol
Haha that made me laugh...a train :rofl::rofl:xx

F

Findaswingersclub

Interesting topic, I find if I have not had any for a while then don't last very long 15 / 20mins, but I'm getting it every day can be longer. The longest session we had has been around 3hrs ish give or take x

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
B

Bonker

Hi all me and my mrs have been talking I want u to be as honested as u. To the men on average how long can u last in bed do u have a something to help u last longer I know u lads Wat I can last hours but if u can please be honest. To the ladies Wat would u count as a good night in the bed room with ur other half.. I will start it off normal I last around 20 mins mrs say that plenty so looking to see Wat other people think

20 Minutes!!! Good god man....Duracells?

Reactions: Admin
28 May 2015
To be entirely honest, my very first time having sex I lasted about 4 hours. I was very nervous that the jealous fiance of the girl I was fucking was going to burst into the hotel room and kill us both! I was single at the time. :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
To be entirely honest, my very first time having sex I lasted about 4 hours. I was very nervous that the jealous fiance of the girl I was fucking was going to burst into the hotel room and kill us both! I was single at the time. :)

Haha @Vex man.. That's the way. :p

Reactions: Pearls
D

DnRSexyCouple

We'll with a few breaks in between and no sleep we've done nearly 3 days.....only the once tho lol x

Reactions: Admin
10 March 2015
I can go off pop within 2 or 3 minutes, or last for hours, it completely depends on the person/people, time available, situation etc!
People are different... some women prefer short sessions, some like guys to go on for ages, if your partner is happy, then I cant see a problem.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I can go off pop within 2 or 3 minutes, or last for hours, it completely depends on the person/people, time available, situation etc!
People are different... some women prefer short sessions, some like guys to go on for ages, if your partner is happy, then I cant see a problem.
Oh completely agree! :)