How long can u last

• Thread starter mr&mrs sparks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
22 July 2015
Depends how you do it. I've found that mixing things up can double, sometimes triple your session. I like to start orally, whether it's me or her. But then regularly changing positions and changing control can give you enough energy that when it becomes your turn to you can last quite a bit. Breaking it up with more oral in between prolongues energy and stamina and a little trick I learned when standing up or kneeling, using just my hips instead of all of my upper body can make me last a long time in that position because again I'm using less energy and keeping my stamina. So if we change things around, me on top, her on top, BJ, me behind, her in control, pussy lick, BJ, standing, etc....we can last a good couple of hours maybe longer. If there's more than two, even longer and nothing keeps an erection like a BJ or double BJ so Mixing it up will not only make you go longer but keep you active longer

D

Dragonflypussy69

For me, it was to last as long as possible, always wanted to make the girl cum 1st a few times, lots of foreplay, fingers, mouth and tongue and the more I came near to cumming I stopped, as it seemed to produce more cum when I finally shot my load. :)

Reactions: Driftwood70
D

Dragonflypussy69

its something I found out myself, as u do when alone, works very well with the ladies when they see so much cum :)

Reactions: Driftwood70
27 April 2015
Ok from a womans point of view here I don't think its how long you last that matters...Its all about the passion and the moment and if that is only for a few miniutes then its what makes the best sex...
Men with the attitude of "Hey darling I can last for hours" has no interest to me xxx
Mr Wiggly likes a good sneeze an given enough time to recover I'm not adversed to starting all over again

I like long sessions of teasing, flirting, touching, kissing, licking, sucking, feeling, tasting, exploring before Mr Wiggly even comes into play.

Personally I think that actual intercorse is just a very small bit of sex and not even necessary to have an awesome experience.
Don't get me wrong I love the ten minute quicky too when time is sparse.

It seems there are lots of variable ideas as to what's right for one, may not be right for another, For myself (Mr A Team), I can luckily control my sneezes to as and when required, and for quite a while if needed, (But Not on Mrs A Teams Oral Skills Lol !!!) but by the same respect, I too enjoy a passionate quickie, they can be so satisfying !!
(Mrs A team), for her if it goes on too long, it can get a little boring so prefers lots of cums, with breaks so she can recover in between, but does cum quite quickly if handled correctly lol (so lots of cums lol !!!) an average love making, for us would average around half an hour, but we do repeat a few times with each other !!!

Reactions: Findaswingersclub
19 May 2015
City
Swansea
Now it depends on loads of factors but i find the situation dictates how long i last ? but have good powers of recuperation so pretty much a instantaneous repeat and i love to repeat many times. but i find that i prefer on the whole, the times i get to tease and tantalize my partner keeping them on the brink of orgasm until they beg for release so i can make it seem like hours before i even penetrate my partner!!!

22 July 2015
Not really a "how long can you last" answer but I find this one position to be amazing for both him and her. It's a doggystyle position but what you do is you take hold of her hands behind her, like you are holding reigns, then leaning back while inside her and then absolutely give it rocko. Fast and hard. It's amazing and one position that might make you last a bit longer and different. This is my new favourite. Just wanted to share. :D:doggystyle: