I Miss...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Yes, I agree (y) Also - and I know some people are going to be shocked that I'm saying this - Sunday opening hours in the pub. When the boozer closed in the afternoon, you knew it was time to go home to feast on the Sunday roast, have a bit of a snooze, then have a quick wash before going back for a few pints - after listening to the Top 40 on Radio One :D
Wait a minute here. In my house, I'm the silly bugger at home cooking the lovely Sunday roast :(

Oh and I miss being able to fall over or stub my toe or pick something heavy up in slightly the wrong way without suffering a serious injury that makes me hurt for the next two weeks at least

N xxx

Last edited:
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I miss when January sales were actually in Junuary not blinking boxing day, and when bonfire night was always helping the 5th of November not the Friday/Saturday before or after.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Maybe a funny one but,

The those big attention grabbing theme turns from Saturday morning kids cartoons, think he-man
and the thundercats

10 July 2018
Love it and I miss top cat :D
Except it was only called Top Cat for four weeks over here in 1962 before being renamed…

Because there was a cat-food in the UK called Top Cat, it was renamed Boss Cat for UK broadcast for years… (only switched back to the ‘proper name’ in… wait for it… 1999!)

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I miss proper kids tv programs, truly I do I don't watch any by the way unless under endurance by children or they are my collection of 70s early 80s ones. I miss proper size sweets and penny sweets also I miss a real sale. I have to be honest here too I miss lighting up a ciggy not going to and don't want to but sometimes I miss smoking especially with the first morning coffee lol

Vxxx

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Having a pint and smoke together inside the pub instead of having to go outside in the cold and rain. N

D

Deleted member 3175

Honestly miss the simplicity of not being attached to technology.
The simple thing such as an evening sat with a bottle of wine, magazine, crap tv with only 5 channels to choose from, and of course making your own entertainment!:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

D

Deleted member 1030

Lost weekends. Ones that started on Thursday night and ended in a Tuesday and Wednesday hangover, with a vague recollection of having worn hotpants and inventing a new cocktail using the contents of a lava lamp and a tin of lighter fuel.

19 March 2015
Lost weekends. Ones that started on Thursday night and ended in a Tuesday and Wednesday hangover, with a vague recollection of having worn hotpants and inventing a new cocktail using the contents of a lava lamp and a tin of lighter fuel.
Erm this thread is about things we miss. This above is the norm for you, isn’t it? :p