I Miss...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
I miss people just having conversations in the street, or at the shops - with people you may not know. Or perhaps know somewhat.
I had a conversation yesterday with a complete stranger and we shared a very similar interest. It was bloody refreshing tbh.
Talk more to people. It’s healthy and normal.

Just stay clear from oddities.
Ask @Looby&Lew about that. She collects them. :D x

Reactions: PaintedDreams
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I miss people just having conversations in the street, or at the shops - with people you may not know. Or perhaps know somewhat.
I had a conversation yesterday with a complete stranger and we shared a very similar interest. It was bloody refreshing tbh.

Honestly the best thing about when snows (and I mean properly snows) is that people start stopping, talking in the street and helping ladies with prams in the streets.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015

Not sure how to read this, I have met @Looby&Lew a few times, are you saying I'm an oddity :rofl:

We often chat to people we have never met before, especially in the pub. We have lots of tourists here all year and a friendly hello and chat makes them feel welcomeand we have had some amazingly funny nights just chatting.

19 March 2015
Not sure how to read this, I have met @Looby&Lew a few times, are you saying I'm an oddity :rofl:

We often chat to people we have never met before, especially in the pub. We have lots of tourists here all year and a friendly hello and chat makes them feel welcomeand we have had some amazingly funny nights just chatting.
I’ll leave that for you and all else to decide :D

19 March 2015
Monster Munch when they used to be huge and you had to bite them in half to get them in your mouth.. :whistle::cool:

What do you miss from the past that has gone or changed :D
The site when it was non stop from morning until night. I remember the days of having queues of media 20-50 per time.
The business of people on here and not being dragged away.. I miss the electricity of some members, the banter.. the wit. Sharpness. Having that someone you can bounce off.. that’s what I miss.
Seems like a long time ago and as the saying goes.... use it or...

Xx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485