I Miss...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
The site when it was non stop from morning until night. I remember the days of having queues of media 20-50 per time.
The business of people on here and not being dragged away.. I miss the electricity of some members, the banter.. the wit. Sharpness. Having that someone you can bounce off.. that’s what I miss.
Seems like a long time ago and as the saying goes.... use it or...

Xx

I miss more playful people on here, banter and fun and not just likes on your posts or nothing at all :rolleyes:

Without naming anyone I miss the guy with the flash wool and plans for converting a mobility scooter, some argumentative female, she was known as Kitty as she called me mouse, but both could cause mayhem and laughter and created many funny threads and always ones to add a contentious comment here and there. Why do I miss them, because they were creative, said what they thought, divided opinion, were a nightmare to moderate but sooooo funny.

19 March 2015
Without naming anyone I miss the guy with the flash wool and plans for converting a mobility scooter, some argumentative female, she was known as Kitty as she called me mouse, but both could cause mayhem and laughter and created many funny threads and always ones to add a contentious comment here and there. Why do I miss them, because they were creative, said what they thought, divided opinion, were a nightmare to moderate but sooooo funny.
:(
I hear you...

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I hear you. Shame about Z. Now that a certain member left he may come back. As for B well what can we say. When I spoke to them, they only spoke of one or two people they loved to bounce off and one was you. :love:

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I'd love that to happen. But I don't think so... xx

Yes some good times. However, new waves always wash freshly on the shore.

Or something like that :D

I could have worded my comment a little better. We have some great new members who are only too happy to join in. It was just me reflecting on a couple of people who I miss for their eccentricity.

19 March 2015
I've tried, and failed, to reach out and contact him.. after we spoke about this before @Therapon I decided to make some contact but to no avail.
He was eccentric, electric and very, very funny. A wit I've never come across before. It was a shame, but as @Pearls said = now that one has gone, perhaps he could be persuaded. Who knows.
It feels a lifetime ago now...

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
well I guess Like a swingers club no one can say you cant look at me cause I have a limit on who looks ! I think either your a swinger or your not lol (get shot now lol)

Reactions: Pearls