Impressive!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Be honest, have you ever bigged yourself up to make sure, somehow, you get that meet* no matter what?

I.E are you professing to be a Concord pilot but stack shelves at your local Sainsbury's for example?
Not that there's anything at all with either..... but am sure you know what we mean? ;)

*liaison :D ;) x

26 October 2018
Nope never, I am what I am
And what I am needs no excuses
I deal my own deck sometimes the aces sometimes the deuces
It's one life and there's no return and no deposit
One life so it's time to open up your closet
Life's not worth a damn till you can shout out
I am what I am

Xx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Be honest, have you ever bigged yourself up to make sure, somehow, you get that meet* no matter what?

I.E are you professing to be a Concord pilot but stack shelves at your local Sainsbury's for example?
Not that there's anything at all with either..... but am sure you know what we mean? ;)

*liaison :D ;) x

No it's not something I'd do, I'm possibly just the opposite.

D

Deleted member 11094

I do my best to convince people I am human, so I avoid meeting anyone on the full moon as this will give away I am a big bad wolf. Also don't want to eat them, so if I make sure I am fed they might be safe:whistle:

But back to the human bit, I share things with those I talk to, this will include what I do, what am up to, what I like to do, work stuff, study stuff, hobbies, and also being real about the hard times/bad days.
Some deeper stuff is saved for when there is more trust and understanding built, and that is something that doesn't need to be rushed.

Not everyone needs to know it all, the ins and outs of personal life, so I can see why people save it for those they are close to & comfortable with. Also, not everyone wants to know all these things, and some people don't want to share all this stuff for whatever reasons. But I respect honesty, kindness, and openness, over bigging oneself up. Material things/objects, Job titles, status, it doesn't really matter, they are only impressive for so long. Nothing wrong with a shelf stacker in a supermarket, who drives an old banger:sneaky:, if you have a good heart & connection/chemistry that will be enough for the right people:love:.

However, sometimes people are swept off their feet by these material things, and it then means that people feel they need to impress folk in order for them to have a chance. Fair enough, as often this can work, but adapting oneself to suit others so much probably takes energy and if you're not being the real you then it must take its toll on the soul, & at some point there'll be consequences
x

Reactions: mrclouse
19 March 2015
I do my best to convince people I am human, so I avoid meeting anyone on the full moon as this will give away I am a big bad wolf. Also don't want to eat them, so if I make sure I am fed they might be safe:whistle:

But back to the human bit, I share things with those I talk to, this will include what I do, what am up to, what I like to do, work stuff, study stuff, hobbies, and also being real about the hard times/bad days.
Some deeper stuff is saved for when there is more trust and understanding built, and that is something that doesn't need to be rushed.

Not everyone needs to know it all, the ins and outs of personal life, so I can see why people save it for those they are close to & comfortable with. Also, not everyone wants to know all these things, and some people don't want to share all this stuff for whatever reasons. But I respect honesty, kindness, and openness, over bigging oneself up. Material things/objects, Job titles, status, it doesn't really matter, they are only impressive for so long. Nothing wrong with a shelf stacker in a supermarket, who drives an old banger:sneaky:, if you have a good heart & connection/chemistry that will be enough for the right people:love:.

However, sometimes people are swept off their feet by these material things, and it then means that people feel they need to impress folk in order for them to have a chance. Fair enough, as often this can work, but adapting oneself to suit others so much probably takes energy and if you're not being the real you then it must take its toll on the soul, & at some point there'll be consequences
x
Have to say, that’s extremely well and very eloquently put! X

That said.... We will bring out our Ferrari next time! :D

D

Deleted member 11094

Have to say, that’s extremely well and very eloquently put! X

That said.... We will bring out our Ferrari next time! :D
Nooo that is too fast! am happy with a 1990s Peugeot 106:lol:

and thanks, I can talk :whistle:, time for me to shush now
x