Is It A Fetish.....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
......if you are just interested/intrigued by it.....?

Asking for a friend :rolleyes:

M

meet_the_fockers

......if you are just interested/intrigued by it.....?

Asking for a friend :rolleyes:
Hard question.. i'd say no because, its not an actual fetish.. more an interest/curiosty, if that makes sence.
I am interested in lots of things re BDSM, but theyre not a fetish of mine, just an interest... x

Reactions: Ambrosial
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Hard question.. i'd say no because, its not an actual fetish.. more an interest/curiosty, if that makes sence.
I am interested in lots of things re BDSM, but theyre not a fetish of mine, just an interest... x

So if I don't take part it's not a fetish?

M

meet_the_fockers

I do believe that some people with hardened fetishes..unsure if thats the right word? Can only receive full gratification, when that fetish is involved..
There was a part of a couple on here she could only orgasm through, extreme pain.

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
I do believe that some people with hardened fetishes..unsure if thats the right word? Can only receive full gratification, when that fetish is involved..
There was a part of a couple on here she could only orgasm through, extreme pain.

better be digging me a mud-wrestling pit and filling up a cos-play wardrobe....

next up... Wonderwoman vs Storm.....

This is probably a cry for help....

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
I don;t think so, no.

As I said, there's something obsessive or unusual in a fetish

Okay so if I don't need it to get off, then its a preference, if I need it to get off, its a fetish? (is that overly simplistic?)

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Ahhh so she is your fantasy not your fetish.. x

well "cosplay" could be a fetish... and the person in the cosplay a fantasy.. (for example, I mean to be honest, it's mud wrestling but work with me here)

Can you have a fetish fantasy or vice versa....
...sorry it's been a hell of a week

M

meet_the_fockers

well "cosplay" could be a fetish... and the person in the cosplay a fantasy.. (for example, I mean to be honest, it's mud wrestling but work with me here)

Can you have a fetish fantasy or vice versa....
...sorry it's been a hell of a week
Im sorry but i am giggling at you mud wresting.. ok straight face give me a min to think..