Is It A Fetish.....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Ello :D thought I'd sneak in whilst she isn't looking.

I have a few fetishes after all BDSM is simply an umbrella term for a whole collection of fetishes. Are they obsessions, no but hell they can be so fulfilling and add another dimension to be enjoyed.
Lol. Now you appear.. i needed you to explain lol...
Ewww toe sucking get outta here.. x

T

The_Bibas

......if you are just interested/intrigued by it.....?

Asking for a friend :rolleyes:
A fetish is a sexual desire to the abnormal /unusual. Almost a fixation.. At least that is how the dictionary sums it up...

Is this interest/intrigue becoming a deep desire?
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Its all normal ask the Government, No sexual preference we are all animals of nature really !

Reactions: Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I'm not sure if any of the definitions of fetish are accurate. I'm turned on by so many things i lose track :rofl:

N xxx

N

No longer with us

Jumping late into this one, but yes, the 'obsessive' or 'can't reach climax/satsfaction without x' is certainly what I've always understood as a fetish.

D

Deleted member 1030

A fetish, in sexual terms, is simply being aroused by something that is not, generally, thought of as sexual. So, for example, you can have a fetish for feet, or tights, or even the feel of a material e.g. silk, leather etc. However, you can't have a fetish for boobs, or blowjobs, or anal.

No matter how much you like them :D

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
M

meet_the_fockers

Pmsl i bet the OP wishes he'd never asked wonder if his paddling pool has arrived from amazon yet?
Mud though? Thats gunna take some mixing!! X