Is It A Fetish.....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Im sorry but i am giggling at you mud wresting.. ok straight face give me a min to think..

... I am not sure you are allowed to giggle at the thought of me mud wrestling... that's probably mudwrestlerphobic or mudwrestlersoginistic or something....

I may be good at it....:( stifling my dreams you are!

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
well "cosplay" could be a fetish... and the person in the cosplay a fantasy.. (for example, I mean to be honest, it's mud wrestling but work with me here)

Can you have a fetish fantasy or vice versa....
...sorry it's been a hell of a week
My Encyclopedia of Unusual Sexual Practices states:

"The fetish may be partial (such as breasts, feet, hair, buttocks) or intimate (such as shoes, fur, latex, hats, gloves, panties, used condoms...). The fetish can be sense specific... Fetishes tend to involve objects which give a feeling of nurturance. For example, it would be unusual to find a spider or scorpion fetish.

"The selection of a fetish involves conditioning or learned behaviour and requires a strong stimulus for it to register. Conditioning occurs from infancy to preschool and again during puberty when a child's sex drive emerges for a second time."

And then it lists and goes into a wide variety of... stuff... :eek:

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
My Encyclopedia of Unusual Sexual Practices states:

"The fetish may be partial (such as breasts, feet, hair, buttocks) or intimate (such as shoes, fur, latex, hats, gloves, panties, used condoms...). The fetish can be sense specific... Fetishes tend to involve objects which give a feeling of nurturance. For example, it would be unusual to find a spider or scorpion fetish.

"The selection of a fetish involves conditioning or learned behaviour and requires a strong stimulus for it to register. Conditioning occurs from infancy to preschool and again during puberty when a child's sex drive emerges for a second time."

And then it lists and goes into a wide variety of... stuff... :eek:
Fantasies, on the other hand are outlined thusly:

"...Sexual fantasies are illusions or daydreams people have about specific experiences."

So fantasies are not real (duh) whereas fetishes are specific things put into practice.

So on a purely semantic level, a fetish fantasy is an oxymoron.

I've learned something :)

24 November 2015
A fetish is an extremely strong devotion to something. There are sexual fetishes and nonsexual fetishes: both are obsessive interests. People who worship feet is a definite fetish

M

meet_the_fockers

I sure as hell hope they have a large paddling pool!
Will you be wearing speedos? :D x

M

meet_the_fockers

Knew this French guy who was mad for the smell of my feet. Never understood it but I was free to sit in his chair and smoke his smokeables while he did his thing. Odd. Did that twice and got bored.
Mr F once put an add looking for work on a well know site.. someone offered to pay him for the priveledge..
He rufused i was gutted..

M

meet_the_fockers

Awe puds werd you go?
Were only messing.. :D
Are you getting into your superhero suit? X