Jaydees Swingers Club

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 December 2015
City
Ipswich
What a beautiful and loverly host and hostess at Jaycees. Treated amazingly and felt like we had known them for years after the initial welcome chat!

Feel relaxed and looking forward to tonight’s entertainment and fun!

Well worth the visit to this fabulous club! X

Jaydeesclub

VIP Member
7 April 2016
City
Moggerhanger
What a beautiful and loverly host and hostess at Jaycees. Treated amazingly and felt like we had known them for years after the initial welcome chat!

Feel relaxed and looking forward to tonight’s entertainment and fun!

Well worth the visit to this fabulous club! X
We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit... See you again soon if anyone else would like to come along please email us with your names, user name on this site and date you would like to come along, we will then send you all the details. xx

Reactions: Bicouplewestwales
D

Deleted member 6127

We visited Jaydees 3 weeks ago, it's was a Saturday night and the atmosphere in the club was amazing. The club is spotlessly clean, and very well planned out. The jacuzzi was crystal clear, we have visited clubs in the past where the jacuzzi water has been foggy and clearly the sides and steps have been slippy with scum/cum floating due to poor maintenance and no rules regards water sex. We had no concerns in enjoying this facility at Jaydees.
The bar and dance floor area was bustling with members interacting, this area was the hub of the club and extremely friendly.
We have booked for the camping weekend event as all the facilities are spot on.
I'm sure you will have a brill time at this venue, unfortunately we are unable to join you this time. Cxxx

20 February 2018
City
Derby
What a lovely club this is. Pleasant rural setting with plenty of free parking spaces. Nice, welcoming, helpful staff. Lots of variety and things to do without feeling too vast.

A very relaxed atmosphere and a good crowd when I attended. I was lucky to get a room at the last minute as it's a fair distance away for me.

The club decor creates a warm and comfortable environment. There's a rustic feel to it, being a large converted barn. Lots of interesting artwork and props around the place give it character (e.g. a sex position clock at reception!).

The hot tub area is up there with the best I've experienced, and the rules on no play in the hot tub are enforced (which is good to know).

A lively disco bar area (bring your own alcohol), with free buffet food. BDSM area upstairs along with couples' cinema, both of which were fairly busy.

There's a nice chill out lounge downstairs for when you just want to relax / chat in a quiet environment (great idea). This is equipped with a kitchen with free tea and coffee, which I was impressed with.

Plenty of private playrooms and a sauna (couldn't get the light to work when I went in sauna). There's a smoking area and garden out the back.

There's accommodation (caravans (?) and cottages) on site. I can't comment on these this time as I stayed in one of the rooms at the club, which was fine (but I should have remembered bedding!)

I found that the crowd is well-managed at Jaydees. Single gents are permitted but must book in (give advance notice they wish to attend) for some nights. Also they cannot go in the couples' area, which allows couples some space. This is all well managed in a very relaxed way.

The staff clearly explain the etiquette and club rules and give new visitors a tour on arrival.
A big thank you to Claire, Tracey, Karen, Jaydee, Pete and any other staff I met. You all made me feel welcome. I look forward to coming back sometime.

I highly recommend this club.

Jaydeesclub

VIP Member
7 April 2016
City
Moggerhanger
We are pleased you all liked it here on Saturday sorry we didnt really get a chance to introduce ourselves to you personally but it was a busy night too. Hey by the way the clock was a Christmas present from one of our good friends and we thought the club would be a good place for it. The artwork was done by a guy called Paul Yeoman he normally does his artwork on cars..

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
The best club around,in my opinion.The owners do everything they possibly can to make you feel welcome.The jacuzzi is amazing to unwind after a night of fun.And the latest cottage accommodation is a great addition to an already superb venue.Can't fault anything with Jaydees.The whole vibe is brilliant.I can't wait to get back!! X

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
There won't be very many, extra special places left down this end,if Jaydees doesn't reopen at all.I'm going to miss their halloween party this year ? x

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 6127

The best club around,in my opinion.The owners do everything they possibly can to make you feel welcome.The jacuzzi is amazing to unwind after a night of fun.And the latest cottage accommodation is a great addition to an already superb venue.Can't fault anything with Jaydees.The whole vibe is brilliant.I can't wait to get back!! X
Total agree it’s the club for us xxx :0)) T

D

Deleted member 10361

There won't be very many, extra special places left down this end,if Jaydees doesn't reopen at all.I'm going to miss their halloween party this year ? x
Oh fook fook fook, I’ve said the wrong club! That’s me commenting when I’m up too early!! @Admin can I delete my comments?!!! What an idiot I am sorry

Reactions: Admin