Jaydees Swingers Club

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Oh fook fook fook, I’ve said the wrong club! That’s me commenting when I’m up too early!! @Admin can I delete my comments?!!! What an idiot I am sorry
?? I've nearly been in tears.I've heard the rumours but didn't think it would happen lol x

D

Deleted member 10361

?? I've nearly been in tears.I've heard the rumours but didn't think it would happen lol x
Oh sorry, yes me too and I hope not. We have some good clubs local to us. I’m missing the fun xx

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Another great Halloween night at Jaydees. They go above and beyond when throwing a party! The new addition at the entrance was a treat!
Everyone was welcoming as always, and it had a great vibe. They have a great team of helpers/organisers who are willing to talk to you, and answer any questions or offer a helping hand. I can't fault the club.
My only gripe, as mentioned last night, it would be nice to have events listed on here. This is the only site I use when seeking out fun. Plenty of other users attend clubs, some travelling distances, so it would be good to have some current news , from the club on here. Rather than having to rely on word of mouth, or check the website and other social media.
Jaydees will always be my favourite place to go ? x

10 August 2021
Had a fantastic time at the Jaydees for Halloween, was my first ever club experience so haven't got anything to compare it to but they've set the bar high! :). Seemed like something for everyone available there, great atmosphere & friendly staff. Not local to me, but was worth the trip, I will definitely have to go again sometime :D!