Jealousy

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
29 May 2015
I used to get jealous in my younger day but I think when you get older you wise up, saying that a little jealousy never hurt anyone and its healthy to a degree, In this lifestyle as long as all parties keep to the game rules then it should be all harmless fun.
I have come across many couples though who have started swinging and then broken up over this and trust, Its not for everyone at the end of the day :)xx
Way back I often thought I was jealous when my wife would be out with other men or flirt but soon after I realized it was never jealousy:D when I sat back and thought about how I was feeling I very quickly realized it was never jealousy but in fact a HUGE turn on. It was my hormones running wild. I figured this out when I noticed I was always....well... erect and not angry lol

L

lisamay

I think my husband does not have the jealousy gene. It took us awhile to understand it, but he always enjoyed it when people flirted with me, and especially when i flirted back - and that was way before any extracurricular activity was even thought about.
On the other hand, I am a little bit jealous. I know its not reasonable at all, but i want to have other men and i dont want him to have other women. He rarely does, and i dont really get mad, but it does bother me just a little inspite of myself.

B

Bump-n-Grind

Interesting perspective. I suppose being into cuckolding - jealousy is something that cannot really come into it.
Welcome to the site too. :) x
On the contrary, there usually is a degree of jealousy but it's a sexualized jealousy not the green eyed monster type. If you know what I mean

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

A few weeks ago, I thought I was having a bout of jealousy, but I confused it with paranoia. As I've never experienced it before, I wasn't sure what I was feeling.
I won't go into details, but my thinking is a lot more rational now. It's hard work being human!

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
Ok are you a jealous person? Does this affect you're swinging lifestyle? It could be couples of each others partner, could be singles jealous of others having fun with someone that they have played with or have an eye for them..
Jealousy comes in all shape and form, I think as a couple there has to be some jealousy, we have a very passionate relationship and have always had jealousy, not issues though but all fun and thats how we work.
There must be some very interesting stories to tell here, so come on be honest :love::love::love::love::love:
I think there's sometimes too much jealousy between people who meet with other / the same people. It can be dangerous that as once the rumours start flying, they can be hard to quell. Whether true or not.
In as much as let's say someone is really jealous/pissed at someone else and they're the jealous type; they can cause so much damage to other people who may well be innocent - purely by starting rumours about crap that's not true.

Yes, there has to be some jealousy for us between us :love: xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think there's sometimes too much jealousy between people who meet with other / the same people. It can be dangerous that as once the rumours start flying, they can be hard to quell. Whether true or not.
In as much as let's say someone is really jealous/pissed at someone else and they're the jealous type; they can cause so much damage to other people who may well be innocent - purely by starting rumours about crap that's not true.

Yes, there has to be some jealousy for us between us :love: xx
Yep there has. ;)Xx