Jealousy

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Having read this thread I have to admit that I have been jealous through no fault of anyones but mine. I want to experience new things and have done but at the same time its made me realise what I cant do and that for me is extremely tricky . in terms of jealousy with other partners on occasion its happened but especially in this scene you have to accept everything at face value and as a single male realise that its mutual enjoyment.

To pick up on @Admin point about approaching @Pearls for enjoyment without his knowledge is just plain rude and as a single male I wouldn't even dream of asking a couple to play without everyones agreement or it does not happen.

The swinging scene in my eyes is to enjoy and explore if you have any issues it generally brings it to the surface. Swinging does not fix anything its there to add to and enhance an already strong relationship.

For me when I stop enjoying what this scene has to offer I take myself away from it.

Please note that these are just my views and are not ment to cause offense to anyone.
No offence hun and perfect response :D(y)xx

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Having read this thread I have to admit that I have been jealous through no fault of anyones but mine. I want to experience new things and have done but at the same time its made me realise what I cant do and that for me is extremely tricky . in terms of jealousy with other partners on occasion its happened but especially in this scene you have to accept everything at face value and as a single male realise that its mutual enjoyment.

To pick up on @Admin point about approaching @Pearls for enjoyment without his knowledge is just plain rude and as a single male I wouldn't even dream of asking a couple to play without everyones agreement or it does not happen.

The swinging scene in my eyes is to enjoy and explore if you have any issues it generally brings it to the surface. Swinging does not fix anything its there to add to and enhance an already strong relationship.

For me when I stop enjoying what this scene has to offer I take myself away from it.

Please note that these are just my views and are not ment to cause offense to anyone.
When it stops being fun, that's when to stop.
Jealousy can be a real demon and sometimes you (generically) may not even see it creep in.

A

Adam

Know what you mean and its usually me telling @Admin get in there you've pulled haha but if it were real life and we were out and a girl approached him...Well what can I say, broken knees :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is interesting - I'm learning a lot x

Exactly....nothing beats the sex that you have with your partner within your relationship. Swinging is and should be fun but it doesnt replace the love and sex you have together. Xxxx

Nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Admin and Therapon
S

ShhhAgonyAunt

THE biggest mistake in a marriage or relationship is to try swinging - as a means to repair a failing marriage that is sexless.
Because it's the final nail in the coffin. x
I agree, and in my experience, it seriously kills what could have been a repairable marriage !!!
@ShhhAgonyAunt

I think that in a loving relationship it woukd be impossible to not have some pangs of jelousy watching the person you adore with someone else. But when you put into perspective....yes he may be with someone else....but so are you. Youre in the same room. At the end of it all he/she leaves with you.
It always makes me appreciate just what we have. And it makes us feel stronger as a couple. After a meet we usually cant keep our hands off each other. For us a little bit of jelousy works but if there are trust issues....swinging will only end in tears. Xxx
That's a great perspective to have with each other and refreshing to see !

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1402

I agree, and in my experience, it seriously kills what could have been a repairable marriage !!!
@ShhhAgonyAunt
I've had friends where this has happened and witnessed them having a big argument in a club.
One couple had met on a swinging site, got married after 2 years and had a baby. Relationship wasn't working out, so started swinging together and she got so jealous that he was having loads of fun in our 4sum. They had an huge argument and decided to give it up.
Couple of months later, she was back on the site, solo, wanting me to meet her without hubby's knowledge. I had to decline. Not long after, they split for good.

S

ShhhAgonyAunt

I've had friends where this has happened and witnessed them having a big argument in a club.
One couple had met on a swinging site, got married after 2 years and had a baby. Relationship wasn't working out, so started swinging together and she got so jealous that he was having loads of fun in our 4sum. They had an huge argument and decided to give it up.
Couple of months later, she was back on the site, solo, wanting me to meet her without hubby's knowledge. I had to decline. Not long after, they split for good.
Yes I see this scenario often unfortunately !!!

12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
In a case where the marriage is sexless, and only one of the couple swing; sometimes it's not jealousy that kills the relationship, sometimes it's because the swinging partner won't stop when asked to focus on their failing relationship, or to try help fix it. Or one partner restricts the other's choice of swinging partner by banning the people their partner likes/wants to swing with.
It's not always jealousy that ends it, sometimes it is having your cake and eating it, then eating your partners cake. Or it's insecurity

Reactions: Pearls
P

peakcouple

Myself n mr F make love.. well sometimes its just sex i suppose.. when it gets a bit frantic.
But with other people its not lovemaking, its just lustful sex.

That's us. When we started swinging Rose took her time before doing a full swap (that took several club visits) because she thought I (Geoff) might be jealous. We'd soft-swing happily and do everything short of the ultimate and I didn't get jealous about that, so I said I'd be OK, but she needed to feel secure. When it actually happened the last thing I felt was jealousy! Never had any since; whether she's playing in a separate room, playing with more than one man, whatever. She's not jealous about whatever I do, either. So we totally agree with MTF's comment.

Swinging and jealousy seem totally incompatible.

Reactions: Charlia
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Can't really say I've ever been the jealous type. You develop your thresholds to which are agreed between you both will not be crossed and stick to it. Some jealousy is bound to creep in from time to time but it's to what extent and how you channel it that matters. If one of you becomes a raging green eyed monster then a line's been crossed and must be acknowledged and actions to prevent it from RE-occurring. Bottom line and to coin a saying "If the fun stops - stop" otherwise it's over.

D

Deleted member 1402

I've never experienced jealousy before, but that's probably because I've never been in a relationship to feel it.
In all honesty, I'm experiencing it for the first time, because I know that a certain lady is a million times a better person than I and there's a huge connection with the 3.
I know it's human to express this emotion, but I'm devastated I feel this way. Never in my life did I ever think I could have a pang of jealousy.