Ladies G-spot

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
23 January 2018
City
Hatfield
Is it a myth?
A new study by an Australian doctor is claiming this after a study on women aged 32-97..
He claims there is no G-Spot and women are stimulated simply by the clitoris being stimulated when you are having sex.:whistle:

So Ladies is this true?
Gents what do you think?

Men have finally been excused for failing to find it..:D
Men told to stop looking for their partner's G-spot - because it doesn't exist
I think whether true or not, if lots of fun can be had by both parties where is the harm in looking to find it

K

Kinkij

I’d say the good Australian Dr has never found it!!!

I’m pretty damned sure that I have one :sneaky::sneaky:, and I’m pretty sure @Kentishgent found it last night :devil::devil:

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Weather or not it's a myth or not I think is immaterial as I believe sexual stimulation isn't just rub there, circle here, and tap this and orgasm will come but an intimate exploration of someone else's body where the right thing to do is never truly the same twice.

Reactions: Baldrick
4 January 2018
City
Doncaster
The doctor said what !!! But i must say a man that can satisfy a womans clitorous is 100% thumbs up for me but sure i got few g spots :whistle:

23 January 2018
City
Hatfield
Predictable guys..
So how do we know 100% that the G-spot is simply the clitoris, when stimulated during intercourse this is what causes orgasm.
Fact is there are only a few that have claimed to orgasm without clitoris stimulation.
@Charlie01 you have got it in your reply
It’s also not just about finding it, it’s what you do when you find it

Reactions: Baldrick

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I obviously can't answer the question but it may exist. Is it another sensitive area that some women have and others dont, similar to me being mega ticklish whilst MSL isn't ticklish at all. Is it something triggered by the brain during great sex. And does it really matter so long as the sex is good for both people. As I say I have no idea but we all know the body reacts in similar but diffent ways for everyone.

T

Terryg

Predictable guys..
So how do we know 100% that the G-spot is simply the clitoris, when stimulated during intercourse this is what causes orgasm.
Fact is there are only a few that have claimed to orgasm without clitoris stimulation.
@Charlie01 you have got it in your reply
So that's why, if undeed it is important in foreplay etc, that communication is so important, our likes and dislikes, gspot stimulation being one of them.. tell me and I'm prepared to learn/ experiment. If that makes sense.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So that's why, if undeed it is important in foreplay etc, that communication is so important, our likes and dislikes, gspot stimulation being one of them.. tell me and I'm prepared to learn/ experiment. If that makes sense.
See that is key, learning and finding out, communication plays a huge part, if you don't discuss your likes and dislikes then it won't happen.
If a woman is enjoying then you will know but ask after what she enjoyed most, where she enjoyed being touched. Women will be honest.
Don't assume by the light groan you are onto a winner, it's usually never the case (y)

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
See that is key, learning and finding out, communication plays a huge part, if you don't discuss your likes and dislikes then it won't happen.
If a woman is enjoying then you will know but ask after what she enjoyed most, where she enjoyed being touched. Women will be honest.
Don't assume by the light groan you are onto a winner, it's usually never the case (y)
It's the eyes that tell you that sparkle, ohhh and a slight look of disappointment when you do move.