Ladies G-spot

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
28 June 2017
City
Kingswinford
I am always keen to find out what a woman likes and dislikes it makes it more enjoyable for both of you then. Xx

D

Deleted member 6127

As with most women I have positions that appear to touch an area that other positions don't.
So I shall presume that must be the magical mystery spot.........
whatever you choose to call it :rofl: I call it " oh my god don't move that's so fooking good"
Cxxx

Reactions: Charlie01
D

Deleted member 6127

As with most women I have positions that appear to touch an area that other positions don't.
So I shall presume that must be the magical mystery spot.........
whatever you choose to call it :rofl: I call it " oh my god don't move that's so fooking good"
Cxxx
Must tell me next time :eek: xxxx :0)) T

D

Deleted member 1030

I always go by the subtle signals; "yes, yes, there! Oh yes, that's it! Oh my g... Aarrgh why did you move, you twat? Get off. Go make a cuppa, nobhead!"

That sort of thing.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Isn’t it a bit like the okey cokey ....you put one finger in and pull it out , dip two fingers in and swirl them all about .....:confused: maybe I need guidance :sneaky:and more practice :whistle: willing victims :rofl: always welcome :D

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I've got my thermo, my backpack, my map, my compass and my sandwiches. Give me a couple of hours and I'll report back later.

g-spot_o_357959.jpg

:D

B x