Ladies G-spot

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Ok... let me see... some girls feel little, some feel lots. For some that rough spot just inside the Top has no effect, for some one touch and bang! Methinks there is a Dr in oz who wants to be noticed... as for the idea that once a girl is told about it she believes it's there??? Well I remember one lady who I tickled tgere and she just expoded... didn't know it was there...

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Ok... let me see... some girls feel little, some feel lots. For some that rough spot just inside the Top has no effect, for some one touch and bang! Methinks there is a Dr in oz who wants to be noticed... as for the idea that once a girl is told about it she believes it's there??? Well I remember one lady who I tickled tgere and she just expoded... didn't know it was there...

Is she on here? ;) lol

9 September 2017
My opinion based on personal experience is that the G-spot in women does exist and will be more sensitive to some than others.

I also believe that some woman will experience more stimulation in certain areas than others which may or may not include their G-spot.
We all know that some women (maybe most) climax easier through clitoral stimulation than penetrative sex, while some prefer it deep and hard others prefer a slower more gradual experience, different sexual positions obviously stimulate different areas for the individual woman and therefore they often have a preference for a particular position. Again, this may or may not be to steer the man towards her G-spot.

As I've said before, every pussy is gorgeous and every pussy is different....and it's up to the woman to help the man to discover what works for her and then it's up to the man to make sure he then delivers. :cool:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
My opinion based on personal experience is that the G-spot in women does exist and will be more sensitive to some than others.

I also believe that some woman will experience more stimulation in certain areas than others which may or may not include their G-spot.
We all know that some women (maybe most) climax easier through clitoral stimulation than penetrative sex, while some prefer it deep and hard others prefer a slower more gradual experience, different sexual positions obviously stimulate different areas for the individual woman and therefore they often have a preference for a particular position. Again, this may or may not be to steer the man towards her G-spot.

As I've said before, every pussy is gorgeous and every pussy is different....and it's up to the woman to help the man to discover what works for her and then it's up to the man to make sure he then delivers. :cool:
(y)

Reactions: Antogs
18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
To be fair no one really knows if they have or haven't. we have found during our play session's wifey tends to orgasm differently when stimulated either on the clit or where the g spot is supposed to be located . . So I wanna say yes there is a g spot and yes I found it and hit it every time . . But realistically who cares as long as she's jumping about on the bed with her eyes rolled back begging me not to stop .. That's all I really care about I have a very simple moto ... She cums atleast twice and first then all is good.

9 September 2017
If any lady doubts she has a G-spot I'm willing to take any bet that I can find it in no time at all (y)
And once found and stimulated in the right way it's time to squirt away :mwah:

Antogs xx

26 March 2018
City
London
If any lady doubts she has a G-spot I'm willing to take any bet that I can find it in no time at all (y)
And once found and stimulated in the right way it's time to squirt away :mwah:

Antogs xx

Grrrr a bugbear of mine, I’m not and never have been a squirter, yes I can cum through G spot stimulation but I really don’t understand this obsession some men have with proving they can make me squirt - why? And to be honest I’d rather they played with my clit than try and fingerblast me into tomorrow, and for that reason I tend not to let anyone finger me at meets, cos sometimes it’s ended with me having a sore, cut fanny and that ain’t no fun!

Sorry for the rant, and it certainly isn’t a personal attack :love: I’m a lover not a fighter

Muse xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Grrrr a bugbear of mine, I’m not and never have been a squirter, yes I can cum through G spot stimulation but I really don’t understand this obsession some men have with proving they can make me squirt - why? And to be honest I’d rather they played with my clit than try and fingerblast me into tomorrow, and for that reason I tend not to let anyone finger me at meets, cos sometimes it’s ended with me having a sore, cut fanny and that ain’t no fun!

Sorry for the rant, and it certainly isn’t a personal attack :love: I’m a lover not a fighter

Muse xx
(y)

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

Muse xx
I’ve only experienced it once ... nearly drowned :D
I much prefer the gentle approach if it’s not enjoyable what’s the point ...

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

Muse xx
Going back to squirting ... the down side is if you forget a towel .... who’s sleeping on the wet side ? :D