Lady bits photo's, acceptable or not?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
someone actually did to me once not on here though
sending one as a first thing in a chat is what I find most off putting
I do like cock and seeing them in an art form
Each to their own
As for showing parts of your body it should not matter for me though I will not post them like a cock, I have one but they are all different! Same as boobs and bodies we are all different but should embrace bodies as art form what we kind of do is think of things that should be ashamed of which is not the case. Seeing them does not offend be but to send one as a first chat it is not appreciated. If you have them on your profile I do not need to view

Bodies are art so are parts of the body embrace them

Okay so to any gents reading this and thinking - oops I have dick pics in my media, I need to delete them or move them etc... please re-read the quoted post. ☝ ☝
This is not 'mansplaining' but what @diamondseekingrock2020has posted here is actually rather correct. There's no opine about your media or anyone else's and should you feel the need to move or delete media based on this post, sadly you've missed the point raised.
As I said before; subjective.
What is keen art to one, is not the same to another and Miss Diamond's post actually raises this, rather than pushes down on anyone showing such images.

We are who we are... and we should always be who we are even for others to see.

D

Deleted member 3411

I think (Mr talking) that theres a place for lady and man bits, but not as your prime photos.

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 16044

If people dont like what pics you have in your media or albums then they shouldnt complain just dont look again nd as for sending dick pics in messages they should only be sent by request
there is no need to complain about our bodies
except if I do get a dick in a message that I not asked for it will be gone as flash lightening, it is not that I find it offensive but it is not a way to get into chat nor is sending tits or fanny in a first message
yes, it is nice to see parts of our bodies but it is like shove it in our face males n females alike here
have some sense of decorum and yes show them if they are asked for not like here you are love here is different angles of my cock or tits or fannies if they are not asked for and in first messages. It is like you saying you are talking with your cock or tit or fanny and nothing else ...don't be a tit or a cock or fanny.

send them in person is better once you want to meet of course

if you find them arousing in picture form great then let it be so

I prefer the real thing ...Like a COck a cola ! lol

D

Deleted member 16044

I was having a discussion earlier with @Jurgen about dick pics and he questioned why males were more likely to ask if it was ok for them to add dicks but it seemed acceptable for the ladies to show boobs and fannies with no questions asked.
From previous threads the consenus seems to be, for males, that less is more but for ladies this doesn't appear to be true.
So the question is should the same rule apply to females, should the female shots show thier chest with them wearing a bra for example and are close up photo's of ladies chicken livers acceptable where a close up of a dick seems to be frowned upon.
Yes we know men are more easily stimulated looking at boobs and fannies, we only need to look at some of our gents lurid comments on female photo's to prove that, but why is it that males get a bad press for adding dick pics but female genital photo's seem prefectly acceptable. Is that fair, is that equality?

Over to you to add your thoughts.
lurid comments can say that again
give a guy a boob and he is anyone's
some have to go good gawd their huge, not as huge as what your balls will be
there is no need to go they are big aren't they
I do not comment on a dick or cock it is what it is
some guys thrive on saying they are VWE and thought we stopped using that

would you go into a club saying hey girls, big dick here, VWE, gawd yer tits are big some women do not mind this comment
I prefer it when someone say, nice boobs, compliment them, same goes for us ladies , compliment a guy even if he not interested

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
The whole question of Dick and Fanny exposing themselves for all to see , it will run and run with different opinions and points of view .... This is swinging,this is about sexual activities as much as being social so when searching for potential victims :sneaky:.... possible participants that’s a better phrase :D Some people like to see what they are hopefully going to enjoy ....We all essentially have one set of bit be they a Dick or a Fanny , I’m not advocating ? pictures from ? angles ....If your happy putting your wears on public display that fine ...I do every now and then ,I have what I have not shy to show anyone publicly or privately( if they ask . ) everyone can see you have nothing to hide ... it’s not a competition who’s got the best one ,whose looks better,who can balance what off it , or who can get the biggest cucumber up there ....Age has an effect on many things,it’s all a persons natural beauty,
The gallery is like a shop window for people to browse .... you may see something you want to buy .... and try for yourself ...
:tiphat:

19 March 2015
To a degree, you’re going to want to see something at some point aren’t you? The person could be gorgeous, wicked personality - but their bits could be like a lb of liver that you’d never go near!

• Haha
  • wicked
Reactions: Therapon and MP386