Lady bits photo's, acceptable or not?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 16044

From a personal female point of view, my lady bits are private until they aren’t, for reasons that are personal to me. Some look good, most don’t after the battering of child birth and age so I feel the less is more approach works for me. That’s just me (y)
I only like to show mine in the shower, gawd you should see what the head of the shower does to my lathering up but online I do not show any private part of my body bad enough showing my boobs.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I only like to show mine in the shower, gawd you should see what the head of the shower does to my lathering up but online I do not show any private part of my body bad enough showing my boobs.
I love boobs. Big boobs even better, I was always told if I fell over I’d rock to death :rofl: We are all individual yes and don’t ever put yourself down ok ??

D

Deleted member 16044

The whole question of Dick and Fanny exposing themselves for all to see , it will run and run with different opinions and points of view .... This is swinging,this is about sexual activities as much as being social so when searching for potential victims :sneaky:.... possible participants that’s a better phrase :D Some people like to see what they are hopefully going to enjoy ....We all essentially have one set of bit be they a Dick or a Fanny , I’m not advocating ? pictures from ? angles ....If your happy putting your wears on public display that fine ...I do every now and then ,I have what I have not shy to show anyone publicly or privately( if they ask . ) everyone can see you have nothing to hide ... it’s not a competition who’s got the best one ,whose looks better,who can balance what off it , or who can get the biggest cucumber up there ....Age has an effect on many things,it’s all a persons natural beauty,
The gallery is like a shop window for people to browse .... you may see something you want to buy .... and try for yourself ...
:tiphat:
it is all down to what you fancy and want to pursue
and I prefer to call it cock appreciation not dick

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Quick question, after thinking about the other thread over there.
Should it matter what your bits look like?
Is it important to you.

I’ve never thought about it tbh and prior to meeting we’ve never had anyone ask us for pics of our bits.
Surely we are all the same down there and dare I say it but does size play a part? :eek:

D

Deleted member 16044

Is it important to you.

I’ve never thought about it tbh and prior to meeting we’ve never had anyone ask us for pics of our bits.
Surely we are all the same down there and dare I say it but does size play a part? :eek:
tbh...once you meet me at some social you will see I am an honest person it is hard to say you are honest behind a screen to people that do not know me

I do not share private parts on here or there or anywhere
female genitals are all the same whether hairy or not
yes, I have been asked in the past no one from here thank gawd
would I show them on here probably not
Not that I am ashamed of my bits far from it
and no it should not matter what our bits look like
male or female alike
does it matter, no not to me at all

20 January 2020
I was having a discussion earlier with @Jurgen about dick pics and he questioned why males were more likely to ask if it was ok for them to add dicks but it seemed acceptable for the ladies to show boobs and fannies with no questions asked.
From previous threads the consenus seems to be, for males, that less is more but for ladies this doesn't appear to be true.
So the question is should the same rule apply to females, should the female shots show thier chest with them wearing a bra for example and are close up photo's of ladies chicken livers acceptable where a close up of a dick seems to be frowned upon.
Yes we know men are more easily stimulated looking at boobs and fannies, we only need to look at some of our gents lurid comments on female photo's to prove that, but why is it that males get a bad press for adding dick pics but female genital photo's seem prefectly acceptable. Is that fair, is that equality?

Over to you to add your thoughts.
Anytime I have sent a dick picture I ha e always asked or sent after being sent a picture of them first or if am asked I ha e never just sent a random dick picture

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Is it important to you.

Definitely not all the same but the only way I can describe it is some are just asking to be licked/sucked. Others are just nope!

• Love
Reactions: Pearls
DandDforfun

MOTM

24 August 2019
City
Portsmouth
I think some might need to grow up. It’s an adult sight, what do you expect tea and cake! if you don’t like don’t look , if you are uncomfortable people seeing don’t post - photos can be as revealing or suggestive as you want them to be ... the choice in all these situations is yours alone!

D

Deleted member 19022

Great discussion, for my part as I have said before I am relatively new to swinging. After being on here only a week I have posted cock pics. It has taken all my confidence to do this. After all I am 60 and have not got the best physique. I have had a lot of views and one kind comment which gave me a confidence boost. If I was asked to remove these pics because someone thought they were offensive then I would. At the same time I would be thinking double standards, cancel my membership and find another site.
Everybody has different sizes and shapes, we are adults who knew when joining sites such as this that there would be nude photos, some tasteful and some not. I personally think if a person has a problem seeing a cock pic then maybe they shouldn't be here. We are all trying to sell ourselves on here and photos are a good way of seeing the whole package.

19 March 2015
Great discussion, for my part as I have said before I am relatively new to swinging. After being on here only a week I have posted cock pics. It has taken all my confidence to do this. After all I am 60 and have not got the best physique. I have had a lot of views and one kind comment which gave me a confidence boost. If I was asked to remove these pics because someone thought they were offensive then I would. At the same time I would be thinking double standards, cancel my membership and find another site.
Everybody has different sizes and shapes, we are adults who knew when joining sites such as this that there would be nude photos, some tasteful and some not. I personally think if a person has a problem seeing a cock pic then maybe they shouldn't be here. We are all trying to sell ourselves on here and photos are a good way of seeing the whole package.
Absolutely! ??