Let's Get It Off!!!!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
14 April 2016
City
London
Great thread!

Recently been told I have slightly high cholesterol- though I'm not surprised as I haven't done much exercise in the past year apart from yoga and generally eaten a lot of crap.

This year I will be getting back into the exercise again by going back to playing volleyball weekly and looking to find a badminton club nearby.

Perhaps more swinging activity will help too!

I've also started January as a vegetarian and will see month by month how that goes for me.

Wish everyone the very best with their goals!

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Well having gone through the posts it seems we are alone on this one as we eat healthy and do all the right things but its the demon booze that gets us. I shall post some dishes I have either messed with or made up from scratch later if you like but I am a great lover of the slow cooker

Reactions: Pearls
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
Fantastic thread! I've put weight on, I know I have and I know it needs to come off. I'm aiming to eat more fruit, cut down/out the sugar and walk a bit more.
I'm aiming to go back to fat club when I get this week out of the way.

D

Deleted member 4975

Well having gone through the posts it seems we are alone on this one as we eat healthy and do all the right things but its the demon booze that gets us. I shall post some dishes I have either messed with or made up from scratch later if you like but I am a great lover of the slow cooker

I'm looking for easy healthy one pot recipes! Can't get on with slow cooker but one pot or wok makes life easier!

15 August 2015
HIIT is the way to go folks. 20-30 mins a few times a week will go a long way.

I read Ed Sheeran lost 1.5 stone by doing TEN MINUTES everyday!

D

Deleted member 5247

I started SW (again) yesterday. Motivation is key for me. I need to have to stand on those scales every week knowing that someone else is keeping track of my progress. I'm always keen to get those milestone awards. Work is the big factor in my failure because I work stupid hours and can't always make the meetings so usually end up forfeiting and giving up. My goals aren't huge. Just a size 14 will make me elated. One day!

D

Deleted member 4975

I started SW (again) yesterday. Motivation is key for me. I need to have to stand on those scales every week knowing that someone else is keeping track of my progress. I'm always keen to get those milestone awards. Work is the big factor in my failure because I work stupid hours and can't always make the meetings so usually end up forfeiting and giving up. My goals aren't huge. Just a size 14 will make me elated. One day!

"Step off the sad step" joe wicks would say.. scales can ruin your life.. go by how your clothes fit
Exercising & eating clean is the way to go.. buy something a smaller size & keep trying it on..
we are going away in June & I don't want to feel like a whale in the pool!

D

Deleted member 5247

"Step off the sad step" joe wicks would say.. scales can ruin your life.. go by how your clothes fit
Exercising & eating clean is the way to go.. buy something a smaller size & keep trying it on..
We all have our own way. Good luck!

15 August 2015
Absolutely spot on. Scales are not an indicator that you are in better shape. I've lost 3" from my waist without losing any weight because I've gained muscle mass.

I really think Joe Wickes lean in 15 is the way to go, first or third book. The second is tough for newbies I think, work outs are 1 hour but you do get to eat 3 carb meals a day on training days.

P

peakcouple

G has now lost a stone since hogmanay. R has lost 5 pounds but is much slimmer and fitter due to a lot more exercise. We've both cut out alcohol and reduced fat and carbs drastically. More to go, G wants to lose another stone at least and R wants to drop a dress size at least. Hasn't been difficult, we've just got into a different routine. We don't intend to give up drinking completely, just keep it to special occasions after January.