Let's Get It Off!!!!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I have been doing weight watchers and I have lost 2.5 stones. Not deprived myself over Christmas and have put 3 on but 2 have disappeared again this week. I have to say that for me exercise has been key. X

Reactions: Therapon
27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
Finishing of Christmas cake for breakfast, then back in the diet, 2 years ago I started the harcombe diet, lost 4 stone, sadly put 2 back on over last 12 months, tomorrow I start again! Aiming for 7lb loss this week! X
7lb?? That's not sustainable, surely. A steady 1-2 lb a week loss is the way to go....

H

his&hers

I have a horrible sweet tooth. I could eat all the candy and junk in the world 10 years ago and people thought I was anorexic. Now, well. Lost 3/4 of my pregnancy weight gain in the first couple months of breastfeeding. Thought that was epic so I ate like shit and now I've gained half of it back. Ugh. I've got a home workout routine that a friend got from her trainer, just need to find the energy to do it in the mornings. Can share if it anyone wants it. No equipment necessary.

With cooking, I need to work on that. My goal is chicken salads for the next 2 weeks to jumpstart the diet, coupled with fruit instead of candy to curb the sweet tooth. If I can make it through these 2 weeks with no junk, then I'll do another 2 weeks, and so on.

Reactions: Therapon
B

bill90125

My weakness is buffet food for work meetings & sausage sandwiches ... no *real* sausages!! :D Perhaps we should encourage each other to give up our foibles ... well thos related to food anyway! ;)

26 July 2016
Low carbs and high protein , eat little and often , and any exercise is good exercise . As for the sweet tooth that's my Achilles heal , tried going cold turkey and I just craved sugar more .
I wouldn't recommend a fasting diet , I did one last year and cut my intake to less than 300 calories a day , lost 2.5 stone in less than 3weeks but some days I could hardly stand up and the weight tends to creep back on too quickly once you start eating sensibly again .

15 August 2015
I started Joe Wick's lean in 15 last April as although I've always been fortunate to be relatively slim I'd developed a middled aged "spread"! Have to say it's been excellent and I've gone from a 32" to a 29-30" waist while still maintaing my weight. Losing weight was never my priory it was always the belly. Now it had become a lifestyle for me and simply what I do. I still drink but not as much admittedly.

I'd certainly recommend it.

D

Deleted member 3175

What a great thread I would be interested in this too! I'm a large lady, but try to keep healthy with exercising 2/3 times a week! I weigh the same now as I did before I had my little one. So any tips welcome!
Oh and dark chocolate in the freezer is a fab idea it works for me x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I'm a big fan of there is no such thing as diet and they don't work. Healthy eating with a treat night is the best way. Every thing in moderation and exercise is key. (y)

Reactions: Jimmy_Mack
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Pah! Moderation is for monks... excess rocks! :cool:

See, I told you I wouldn't be very helpful on this thread :oops:
I agree really but wanted show my responsible side :rofl: Bloody fad diets are just there to make money out of people. I would never count numbers :whistle: eat and be happy I say... Well the weekend anyway :rofl: