Let's Get It On!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Hi all,
Going on the back of this thread;
https://socialswinging.com/threads/where-do-you-get-your-confidence-from.4839/
and specifically @Stew 's post;
You know what has become very clear, and someone touched on it earlier, everyone is way too "in the comfort zone" on here, we've ceased to see each other as potential swingers, and treat each other as more as friends (which we are )

It's about time we all started getting verifications again from having some actual fun...
Everybody here knows who they have eyes for, and who they'd like to spend some time with. You already know (mostly) who takes your eye....

So message someone now, who you'd like to meet :sneaky:
Balls to being nervous, just do it. Contact someone and just go for it. Don't be nervous or afraid of being told "Sorry you're not our type" - it's normal...

Enough of the funny 'tag someone you'd meet' threads, enough of the sheepish - 'oh should I PM them, shouldn't I'.. actually get out there and send a message to someone right now who you want to meet.

You get a knock back? Don't worry about it, remain friends and move on. ;)
Simple. :sneaky: :D

Reactions: Lace and Therapon
N

No longer with us

Hi all,

It's about time we all started getting verifications again from having some actual fun...
Everybody here knows who they have eyes for, and who they'd like to spend some time with. You already know (mostly) who takes your eye....

Balls to being nervous, just do it. Contact someone and just go for it. Don't be nervous or afraid of being told "Sorry you're not our type" - it's normal...

Enough of the funny 'tag someone you'd meet' threads, enough of the sheepish - 'oh should I PM them, shouldn't I'.. actually get out there and send a message to someone right now who you want to meet.

Right as always :prrrp:

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Hi all,

OK so we will grab the bull by the horns n start PMing peeps....you might have to take a restraining out order on us xxjxx lol xx

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
19 March 2015
OK so we will grab the bull by the horns n start PMing peeps....you might have to take a restraining out order on us xxjxx lol xx
Get in there, have fun, let your hair down and you know what? You get a knock back so be it.... It could be worse.
Have fun Peachy! xx :sneaky:

Will watch out for the reports of harassment :rofl::rofl:
(never in a million years of course :love:) x

Reactions: The-Gent
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Hi all,

Bra-bliddy-vo! On the head and nail spring to mind.
And so my inbox is always open. P.S that means you guys, you know, the ones that have been stressing about messaging me but worried about how I'll react. Take a chance, I promise you I won't bite. ;)